hl2.net - thinning out?

It's all toaster's fault anyway she stole Dodds away from us

Yeah I've been noticing the love handles get bigger. Best lose some weight.

I say we all meet up and have a gigantic naked orgy together. Anyone down?

Hedonism_Bot.jpg

Once the domain @ HL3.net is launched and the game is released (i.e. not in this century), kiss HL2.net goodbye.

Until then, we'll probably be hearing plenty from you jerks for many, MANY years to come.

Once the domain @ HL3.net is launched and the game is released (i.e. not in this century), kiss HL2.net goodbye.

Until then, we'll probably be hearing plenty from you jerks for many, MANY years to come.

Heh. That's okay. For those of us that stick around here for the community rather than the game(s) that spawned it, we're content staying here.

Heh. That's okay. For those of us that stick around here for the community rather than the game(s) that spawned it, we're content staying here.
The administrators don't give a damn about the community. Once HL2.net's popularity dwindles, they'll probably see little reason to continue with this domain as it would become effectively obsolete in terms of content.

Internet users will start using keywords associated with HL3.net and soon after there would be little reason to continue posting new Valve content on an outdated domain.

The administrators don't give a damn about the community. Once HL2.net's popularity dwindles, they'll probably see little reason to continue with this domain as it would become effectively obsolete in terms on content.

Internet users will start using keywords associated with HL3.net and soon after there would be little reason to continue posting new Valve content on an outdated domain.

The administrators have been long time members of the community here. Most of them weren't administrators to begin with.

As much hell as we give to certain administrators like Pi for being iron fisted and completely destructive to the community with their personal takes on how the forum should be moderated, I would have to eat my non-existent hat if he didn't give a damn about our little community here.

And I know Munro cares about the community.

I mean sure, it would be cool if we could somehow acquire the halflife3.net domain name and have them both redirect to the same place. A domain name with a 3 on the end isn't going to make a better place for discussion of the game. We have perfect facilities right here for that, and a rich tradition regarding early hl2.net and release discussion. If I'm not mistaken, valve even helps fund these forums, or did at one point.

The administrators have been long time members of the community here. Most of them weren't administrators to begin with.

As much hell as we give to certain administrators like Pi for being iron fisted and completely destructive to the community with their personal takes on how the forum should be moderated, I would have to eat my non-existent hat if he didn't give a damn about our little community here.

And I know Munro cares about the community.
When I say "administrators" I mean the guy who owns the I/O switch on the servers, not the moderators. They'll be just as homeless as the rest of you guys when the times comes.

When I say "administrators" I mean the guy who owns the I/O switch on the servers, not the moderators. They'll be just as homeless as the rest of you guys when the times comes.

That's more of a webmaster really. Oftentimes the admin and webmaster are different, since webmasters specialize in servers and upkeep rather than actual forum handling.

That's more of a webmaster really. Oftentimes the admin and webmaster are different, since webmasters specialize in servers and upkeep rather than actual forum handling.
Wouldn't that be Starbob then? His title says something like, "holder of the power switch" or something. Maybe that guy and Munro are nothing more than close buddies.

Webmasters aren't exactly prohibited from having forum accounts.

EDIT> His screen name is StarMonkey. My bad.

I don't know how you do these things Willie.

Like, I'll dance around shirtless, but I would never do that.

By the by, I got back this weekend and there were like six pages of unread posts. Six pages.

No need to worry.

I'll always be here

watching you.

specifically, the dicks of chinchillas stricken with giantism

Back