HL2.Net Unofficial T-Shirt! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

arch5

Spy
Reaction score
I just finished making this, I hope you all like it. (and buy it. It's only $16 :D)
Before I start, I want to say that I couldn't fit all of the members onto this shirt, and I'm sorry about that, maybe I'll make a version 2 of the shirt with the names of the rest of the people. But I did manage to get quite a few members in there. I did it by post count, so if you have 1000+ posts your likely to be in there. If not, I apologize.

As some of you may notice, some of the names are in smaller font size at the bottom of the shirt. This doesn't have anything to do with how much I like you, your post count, popularity etc, I just started running out of space, and I wanted the "RIP bvgasm" to stick out.

Front of shirt: HL2 Hand+ "Halflife2.net"
Back of shirt: Member Names

Here is the link, make sure to give feedback (and buy one :E)
http://www.zazzle.com/hl2_net_t_shirt-235448256232886415

10% of the money ($1.60) when you buy one will be auto-donated to HL2.net, to support the community.
Enjoy!

P.S. Make sure to give feedback, I can easily edit it.
PSS Here is a site where you can get coupon codes for ordering the shirt- not all the codes work for that shirt, but some of them do and can save you money (it's legal) http://www.retailmenot.com/view/zazzle.com

I really don't think anybody is going to buy this, and you are embarrassing yourself.

But my name in the top center is pretty boss.

:( I spent an hour punching in the names...*sob*

What the f*ck.

This is vaguely hilariously awful.

Also it's not even symmetrical and what is with the names all crammed in the bottom right WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU THIS IS NO GOOD

I'd rock one. You guys are squares.

cept' I'm broke and have a few hundred other things to buy first.

Cool idea though!

I am not sure how that is, even in the slightest sense, applicable to this thread.

EDIT: DAMN IT BHC

210kknb.jpg

I want anyone who thinks dabomb deserves a break to look me in the eye after viewing this image and tell me what they really think.

:LOL:

The little troll under the bridge laughed and said "You will never cross my bridge!"
Vegeta, the warrior, pulled out an apple from the basket that was going to be delieved to Grandma, chucked an apple at the troll, and the troll died.

Teh end.

any chance we can get it in black t-shirt and orange text/pictures. that would be epic

Dude.

Krynn, Vegeta, and I are the top triumverate. We are god tier. Everyone else is smalltime.

Tell you what, I'll end up getting a shirt, but I don't know when. I'm a little tight for spare cash right now, but $16? I'll buy it. Eventually.

if you're reading this and you're not Krynn or Vegeta, you are smalltime

We need a t-shirt with every single name and previous name of anyone who has ever registered since this website was conceived.

Why the **** is my name so small and insignificant eat shit and die I'm going home kill yourself **** you.

WHAT THE **** IS YOUR PROBLEM HAVE I NOT BEEN GOOD TO YOU WHAT THE SHIT IS THIS I CALL ****ING BULLSHIT ****

AT LEAST YOU'RE ON THERE

*Runs away crying.

Tell you what, I'll end up getting a shirt, but I don't know when. I'm a little tight for spare cash right now, but $16? I'll buy it. Eventually.
**** you. You need to save every dime for that new PC. But I bet you've already spent like $500 on T4 figures right? God.

THAT'S ****ING BULLSHIT YOU COULD HADSHAVFDSAHJFRS,FSD

On the very bottom in gigantic text below everyone because I am this butt of this site I AM YOUR ASS WHERE SHIT COMES FROM

I've refused to comment on this whole dabomb business, but this.....

I have to say that this falls waaaaay into the category of trying too hard to fit in. Buddy, there are other ways to do that sort of thing. This is not one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back