HL2.Net Unofficial T-Shirt! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks slightly like Vegeta.
2i6nejr.jpg

There we go.

speaking of clothing....all day today i kept smelling pot on me. I thought maybe its been about 4 years since i last delt with that stuff and maybe i'm just sweating it out or something. well it turns out i bought a cheap $11 belt at walmart 2 days ago and today was the 1st day i tried it on. I just figured this out because i took off my belt cause I'm getting ready for bed soon. took a wiff and then read it said "Genuine Leather" on the belt but this is by no means leather. probably hemp or something by mistake

Is Samurai me?
And i think $16 is a bit much.

EDIT: Willie is mad that his name is in fine print. Rub it in his face good people.

I don't like how V-Man's name is on there, but mine isn't. That's shit.

Kenji you nubass.. Rad is already back.
And stop giving Willie the poo stick, he can provide himself with one.

A proper shirt of this type, containing all the cool people past and present(pretty much everyone who spent any amount of time on hl2.net involved in the community here), would need to be in incredibly tiny font, and on a really huge fat guy.

i see one huge problem with that shirt.

a huge glaring flaw.

just oh so huge.

this is ****ing gay. a hl2.net shirt hat has the monkey but not me. this is what happens when somebody who joined in the past year makes a shirt for the site

I have a way less gay idea. instead of names make it a collage of all of our avatars. I bet you could fit way more of us onto it if you did this way more awesome idea

It's too dull. All the names (and there certainly aren't enough there) are just bleh and it just blends to a dull block of text that would turn anyone off. If something like this were to be done properly, you'd need to make each person's name different, by using their signature or something. Even so. You couldn't possibly fit all the required names and a public vote to see who goes on the shirt would probably be needed.

Also, I'd preffer a HL2.net hoody.

The mere fact that Stern isn't on the shirt tells me you need to get to know the community a little better. Post count shouldn't be the deciding factor though, some people just spam for postcount +1.

and why the hell am I not on the front, back, and sleeves!?!?!?!

*the most overlooked member of hl2.net...*

of course i don't really post a lot, I've been here FOREVER though :p

*the most overlooked member of hl2.net...*

of course i don't really post a lot, I've been here FOREVER though :p

nothing wrong with lurking until something peaks your interest...I'm on here pretty much all day at work and a good amount of threads are just not worth posting in. To be honest, I generally look for posts by members who usually generate decent threads and go from there.

this is ****ing gay. a hl2.net shirt hat has the monkey but not me. this is what happens when somebody who joined in the past year makes a shirt for the site

I have a way less gay idea. instead of names make it a collage of all of our avatars. I bet you could fit way more of us onto it if you did this way more awesome idea
Go **** your mother.

I couldn't fit everybody on there.
I was looking for every possible member to add on there, but at a point I just ran out of space :(

P.S. Why is bar^5 banned?

I know the shirt sucks, you don't have to buy it lol.
But I do like "BHC Has some advice for you" XD

Dabomb, I thought we had something. :angry:

I was looking on random topics for names to add, and I didn't see yours. I'm sorry. :(

EDIT: 600+ views over 8 hrs wow

Internet T-Shirts. Serious ****ing Business.

I'm not trying to troll.
I tried to make a t-shirt, and it failed. As simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back