HOLY tits...i'm unbanned, hey what happened to this forum? it's different

jverne

Reaction score
nobody really missed me so i won't really bother to ask that :)

so what happened in the last month...f***, was it that long ago?!

any scandals, incidents, did anything constructive happened in the politics section? wait i must check it there's one still left...

anyway, hi guise.

Never noticed you were gone.

Why did they ban you?

Crazy things happened that you cant even imagine :eek:

However, im to lazy to fill you in.

Darkside put on his Christmas hat early to piss Riomhaire off. Thats about it.

It felt really weird being so long without HL2.net, the first few days were the most critical. Then after the abstinence crisis you got used to be without it.

How long were you banned? A Month? Man, when I got banned for >2 months it was torture.

I couldn't take it I proxied a few times... (banned for a month) I'm weak!

Don't worry guys, seems i am addicted again. Right now i have 10 opened tabs of HL2.net and i'm constantly refreshing. Mmmm...HL2.net running trough my veins once more

What prevented it from viewing it when you were banned?

lol...well, i haven't though of it, i took my punishment as a man. :)

hey...who the **** named the lounge to...the sockmonkey lounge????

Welcome back! Next time don't make so many drunk threads.

Was it because you posted drunk, or something you posted was offensive? If you had posted that while sober, would you not have been banned?

Welcome back! Next time don't make so many drunk threads.

sir yes sir...the next time i get that impulse to write one, i'll rather punch myself in the balls. :thumbs:

if anyone wants to find my thread just check the last thread i made, before this one of course.

Don't worry guys, seems i am addicted again. Right now i have 10 opened tabs of HL2.net and i'm constantly refreshing. Mmmm...HL2.net running trough my veins once more

I hit (or twelve) a day keeps the shakes away!

****! i just spent the last 2 hours being awake because of HL2.net instead of sleeping happily. this forums are worse than crack, they should be made illegal! :p

I've slept 1 hour in the past.. I dunno how long I was awake at noon yesterday and slept from 6am-7am this morning before I went to work..

You know what's been keeping me awake and aware?

HALFLIFE2.NET MOTHER****ER. IT'S TEN GOD DAMN THIRTY AT NIGHT NOW

God I'm really tired... Bed at 11.. I'm promising myself - no HL2.net after 11.

Insomnia here. Well, I stayed up building my new PC, but I'm going to finish tomorrow, because **** that - 6 hours of ****ing with settings and software.

Not that it won't be great using my new PC and trying Windows7 for the first time, but because I'm too tired, and once I start, I won't be able to stop until it's finished.

I upgraded my PC and had gay sex with willie

that's bout it

I left because it went shit, and now I have returned for some reason.

nobody really missed me so i won't really bother to ask that :)

so what happened in the last month...f***, was it that long ago?!

any scandals, incidents, did anything constructive happened in the politics section? wait i must check it there's one still left...

anyway, hi guise.

I took you off my ignore list, apparently. :)

Congrats.

Edit: I have been gone a whiley to because basically this place was a complete shithole for a little while and I had other things to do like live.

Now I'm kinda back. Was just gonna lurk but oh well, posting takes no effort.

You're unbanned! Have a lovely time.

Anything new to argue about?

You were gone? But I've been seeing you post.

Back