How do you like your women/men?

Which "build" do you prefer on a possible mate?

• Skinny (Like, "This chick/dude needs to eat a plate of spaghetti" skinny.

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Fat (wideload, stretchy pants, thunder thighs)

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Muscular (very muscular. Like "Ah-nuld" muscular)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Slim, slighty muscular ( a.k.a athletic)

Votes: 54 76.1%
  • Neither. I like four-legged creatures.

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
ZT just wants to let you know he loves you- don't feel bad if he sucks you off every night.

Pesh you are ruining the mood, I was trying to be sly and seductive about it.

Oh hi, what's happening in this thread? Who, me? Oh! You last saw me at the second post here.

Highlander is darker than a dark person's dark places.

I like my women like I like my joe. Sloppy!

I like my women to have two of the same kind of sex chromosome.

Everything else is optional.

Get down on the floor, bitch. Lemme put my cock in your mouth so I don't have to listen to you speak. No, don't look at me. Are you done? That sucked, you ****ing bit me, why the **** do you have teeth in your mouth? Go make me a ****ing sandwhich.

Hot.

Blowjobs aren't demeaning, if I was going to say they were anything I'd say they're empowering. But they're just blowjobs. That's like saying eating a girl out is demeaning to men, which I don't think they are. Oral sex is a nomal part of a...normal sex life.

GO EAT A DICK!

Hot.

Blowjobs aren't demeaning, if I was going to say they were anything I'd say they're empowering. But they're just blowjobs. That's like saying eating a girl out is demeaning to men, which I don't think they are. Oral sex is a nomal part of a...normal sex life.

GO EAT A DICK!

I like giving, but I don't like recieving because it makes me feel... I don't know, selfish or something. Maybe I should just man up and eat a dick.

Deja Vu, either that or you've said you should eat a dick in the past.. I recall Vegeta either posting that or coming in with a witty remark.. Maybe it's not correct. GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM BLACK ****ING CAT!

A goddess.

1190060696570.jpg

Wouldn't it be more satisfying to **** her, lefty?

maybe. But we could have a little fun beforehand, could we not?

I think everyone should eat a dick.

Lefty you're a silly goose, tell some chick to eat a dick and see what they do. They might eat your dick.

[edit] inb4 "Phobie go eat a dick!"

I think everyone should eat a dick.

Lefty you're a silly goose, tell some chick to eat a dick and see what they do. They might eat your dick.

[edit] inb4 "Phobie go eat a dick!"
I respect you too much as a female to say eat a dick. So eat a banana sandvich.

I'm not really all that worried about body type, I think its mostly the face and personality that does it for me. Like. physically, a person could be epically beautiful, but if I can see that they're overly vain or egotistical, stuff like that, then all of a sudden they turn into an ugly mofo. However I tend to admire gentle features in a guy. Pale, doe eyed etc etc

My woman is slightly athletic, how i like her. Then again, i would like her no matter what she looks like.

I'm a good man, amirte?

double yum

Salon-Sisters.jpg

a blowjob and a hummer at the same time = awesome

I'm not really all that worried about body type, I think its mostly the face and personality that does it for me. Like. physically, a person could be epically beautiful, but if I can see that they're overly vain or egotistical, stuff like that, then all of a sudden they turn into an ugly mofo. However I tend to admire gentle features in a guy. Pale, doe eyed etc etc

incapacitated, in handcuffs, bleeding, etc etc

I'm used to it, you can poke my dough eyes. I mean doe eyes.

Overly skinny is not something I enjoy, I strongly agree with ZT on his view on women, the sculptures he posted a few pages back are good examples of great bodies. I cant stand alot of pubic hair though, just a small strip is good

Ever since I started to just "chill the **** out" and have fun, I've been getting dates with a lot more women . . . and it's fascinating how a lot of the super-"attractive" (in the hollywood sense) girls are reallllllly boring! Probably the #1 attractive "physical" quality in a girl is her smile!

Plus you can really tell a lot about a girl by her smile!

Back