How do you like your women/men?

Which "build" do you prefer on a possible mate?

• Skinny (Like, "This chick/dude needs to eat a plate of spaghetti" skinny.

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Fat (wideload, stretchy pants, thunder thighs)

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Muscular (very muscular. Like "Ah-nuld" muscular)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Slim, slighty muscular ( a.k.a athletic)

Votes: 54 76.1%
  • Neither. I like four-legged creatures.

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters

Saturos

Reaction score
Continued from this thread to prevent de-railing. (Dammit Virus this your fault! YOU should be making this thread! :dozey:)

So I though the topic deserved a thread of it's own.

Just like the title says, How do you like em?

I like my women like I like my whiskey. 12 years old and mixed up with coke.

I messed that poll all up. If I didn't include a certain body type that suits your fancy, just select "four-legged creature".

I wish there was some way to edit polls.

I like my beer cold... my TV loud... and my homosexuals flaming.

I find myself attracted to women who are athletic in appearance.

I like my women with an average amount of weight, the weight that a woman should have. Unfortunately men might consider this chub, but I generally do not find stick thin women to be attractive. When I think of the weight a woman should have I often think of Greek sculptures of women or Renaissance paintings of the female anatomy. Very Natural and healthy body weight.
The poll should have been more diverse in body types.

What he said.

Wtf at the poll options? Where's Normal?

Well, this is my top choice, I'm nuts for the tanned/dark girls.
2521544464_26ab6a35d2.jpg

Close second to be honest.
Bikini_Babe.ashx

Pretty much normal/fit physique, nice n tight/sexy.

Athletic.

Well, you're gay, so who cares what you think.

Yes please. Oh god, yes please to this.

allisonstokkelz4.jpg

Honestly, I like my women with hair down there. Not some pube fro or anything, but just normal hair is much more attractive than bare.

I voted skinny before I saw athletic, which would have been my option.

Also, who the **** voted fat?

Hey guys, this is what you get for the first choice.

skinny_lead_narrowweb__300x449,0.jpg

I've posted it before, and I'm sure I'll be posting it again.

Honestly, I like my women with hair down there. Not some pube fro or anything, but just normal hair is much more attractive than bare.

Except for that. Hairy vag is a reasonably huge turn-off for me.

Where the **** is the option for curvy women? CURVY. Not fat, just with boobs and hips. C'mon. Of course I'm quite biased >_> but I love it when women look like those of the renaissance. Pale and curvy. They knew where it was at.

I find myself attracted to skinny men quite a lot of the time, but I'm a sucker for all shapes and sizes.

No hairy vaginas please. Pubes on men works either way, I'm not fussed. How did this thread turn into pubes?

I find myself attracted to skinny girls 2~3 years below my own age.

Which is still legal. :p

I voted "fat" although the term isn't exactly what I think of..

Extremely muscle-y guys typically have egos to match, and I know my role in life... there's no point in admiring what you cannot have.

Thin, skinny... /wrists types... look too breakable, and.. that's never pleasant.

"Athletic" is probably the backup to my preference for those with more "meat" on their bones.

I'm typically most attracted to men who appear to enjoy life.. be it with good food, good alchohol, or a combo of both. Yes. Beer guts. Stop laughing. :| Not like, "Hey, where the hell did my feet go!!".. but more "Hold on, baby, we're goin' for a ride!"

Larger framed men rock. They make me feel safe. And, since I'm short, I never get a sunburn if I stand in their shadow! :)

And hairy netherregions works both ways, folks. A little man-scaping wouldn't kill you, plus.. it makes it look bigger--which is something y'all strive for, no? :LOL:

Where the **** is the option for curvy women? CURVY. Not fat, just with boobs and hips. C'mon. Of course I'm quite biased ?_? but I love it when women look like those of the renaissance. Pale and curvy. They knew where it was at.

Phobie hits the spot!

Roaster, served with a hint of garlic.

I dunno... I love girls that are adorable, and act adorable (Even though we all know they're nasty bitches. [Maybe that's why I like them.]) But I think more so, I like a girl that's down to earth, maybe not the prettiest thing I've ever seen, but decent looking, because too often a girl that is good looking is wrapped up in herself.

But I have a girl, and she is both of those. She ****in cute, but she's selfless, and the first thing she does when she talks to me is ask me how I am, and then we get in a mock-argument about who really wants to know how who's day is going. :cheese:

So, you go from the extreme sides of the spectrum to a happy medium? Of course everybody will pick that. A good entry could have been "Not skinny, not fat, but has a nice amount of meat on her bones."

Though, I picked 4 legged bitches.

Conscious is always nice if they're in to me, if not I agree with Stern.

In seriousness at my age now it seems if the chick doesn't have a kid that's a big plus in my book. A little chub never hurts, can't beat the ass that comes along with that and the additional benefits in bed.

Athletic , thats if they are not put off by my maniacle nature - then its unconscious , swift mallet to the head then its back to my evil lair.

I'll take the physical extremes, fat and skinny. The kind of bodies that lead them to having low self esteem that I can exploit to mentally weaken them and get them to become completely and utterly devoted to me because nobody else is gonna take your bony, emaciated, rxylophone ribs, Skeletor-lookin' / jellyroll-having, cottage cheese thighed, stretch-marks-damn-near-everywhere ASS.

Also I might take option five too if it was a centaur. Ain't nobody else gonna take your filly ass, girl. Now hush up before I consider selling you to the circus, or the government for science.

I've realized that for me, as long as they have a cute face it doesn't matter to me.

But you don't see too many cute fatties either.

Conscious is always nice if they're in to me

even if they are into you they might not be agreeable to everything you'd like them to do ..like dressing them up as your mother or becoming a human pencil holder (I'll leave it up to your imagination as to where the pencils go)

Like my coffe... Bitter.

ha!

I like my girls slim. I'd like to be able to turn them upside down and slam them into a wall if i get angry you know.

even if they are into you they might not be agreeable to everything you'd like them to do ..like dressing them up as your mother or becoming a human pencil holder (I'll leave it up to your imagination as to where the pencils go)

Well that's what alcohol is for. Plus if they reject your freaky ideas you can always just blame it on being drunk. "I was totally wasted when I told you to wear that 20" strap on that I just happen to carry around with me, I wasn't serious babe".

And what chick in her right mind wouldn't want to dress up like your mother?

Back