How do you like your women/men?

Which "build" do you prefer on a possible mate?

• Skinny (Like, "This chick/dude needs to eat a plate of spaghetti" skinny.

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Fat (wideload, stretchy pants, thunder thighs)

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Muscular (very muscular. Like "Ah-nuld" muscular)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Slim, slighty muscular ( a.k.a athletic)

Votes: 54 76.1%
  • Neither. I like four-legged creatures.

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
damn virginal amateurs

hummer:

More than a blowjob; it's when a girl actually hums (thus vibrating her lips) when her mouth has encased your engorged penis or balls.

lePobz where have you been all my life? Or just...recently?

I like my women with an average amount of weight, the weight that a woman should have. Unfortunately men might consider this chub, but I generally do not find stick thin women to be attractive. When I think of the weight a woman should have I often think of Greek sculptures of women or Renaissance paintings of the female anatomy. Very Natural and healthy body weight.
The poll should have been more diverse in body types.

As for men, I am much more picky.

I'm not sure how renaissance weight is "natural". If by natural you mean the environment man lived in before civilization, then you'll find that women were probably quite athletic, certainly not hambeasts. Being a Rubens women then was just as much as part of fashion as is being ultra thin now, and certainly isn't natural. And why is being a stickfigure the only alternative to being, err... "chubby"? You can be thin without being a stickfigure.

This really seems like something that would be on some creepy 45 year old's myspace profile.

I agree with you, just the way it was said makes it sound that way lol.

Still less creepy than saying "you can tell a lot about a girl by hacking her PC".

damn virginal amateurs

Okay, I knew what a hummer was... but I wasn't thinking 'balls'. I was just thinking the blowjob aspect with the added vibrations.

So don't be a dick.

Warning: Contains Nudity
LAST WARNING: CONTAINS NUDITY
url

Pitz I love you. That was so annoying but made me giggle.

The best way to respond to "I love you" is "me too." I once heard my friend on the phone say "I do to you too" when talking to his girlfriend and I lol'd

I love me too baby. I'm ****ing fantastic!

Okay, I knew what a hummer was... but I wasn't thinking 'balls'. I was just thinking the blowjob aspect with the added vibrations.

So don't be a dick.

Actually got a hummer before. I was like 19. I learned it from a rap song, "The Worlds Biggest Dick" by Niggaz With Attitudes (N.W.A.). So I told my girlfriend to do it.

The intro to the song, a sexy young lady says, "Lesson 1. Gently place the balls into the mouth, and... huuuummmmmmmmm."

EDIT - have to say, it feels really nice.

VT2 knows I love him so I don't have to tell him.

dick.

No thanks on the skinny girls, hate the walking bags of bones. Also, blonde girls seem to automatically send me the other way, unless they are like absolutely incredible. But other than that, Atheletic, normal, in some ways its more attractive if they have a bit of meat on them as people have said before, but when analysing a girl, its the face that always makes the first impression with me, beautiful but hugely cute, and personality blah blah.

I've always had a huge thing for light blonde or light brown hair. And by huge thing, I mean penis.

My poll needs to be re-written so that it says every one of you who voted "slim and muscular" are a bunch of liars.

You know you all want morbidly obese women and/or four-legged fun.

Lol, I dunno if you are joking, but he really is. Notorious for being a jerk.

I remember his most recent jerkism was when he was staring on Aqua Teen Hunger Force and he made the producers completely redo the episode because he thought they didn't draw him muscular enough.

What a dickass.

Back