How I picture all of ye

You should start drawing some important people now.

You already knew what you were going to find.
trollfacel.png

These are great pictures, by the way. Keep it up.

Added Evo

First person to recognise the mouse he's using get's drawn next.

Its gotta be a logitec g9 or MS sidewinder!

Ok first person who posts the image that inspired me to draw that mouse gets drawn (or if I have already done him he gets to pick who I draw next).

Thats the mouse I said! Microsoft sidewinder!! BAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ok clearly I suck at this communicating thing. The right mouse has already been posted. I'm looking for a specific image involving that mouse.

Man, I love the Sidewinder Mouse. Been using mine for two years with absolutely no problems or defects.

If you could have an actual PC Tower that looked like The Temple Of Nod, I would probably buy it once I'd won the lottery and could buy such things as it'd probably cost what my house is worth.

Learn how to post images you nerds.

This is my guess. This version of the sidewinder has a button on the right, which the one in your drawing does as well, plus its angled the closely to the right way for you to draw it relatively easily.

zylaF.jpg

If I'm reading Riom correctly, it's going to be a particular image that was posted on these forums, probably with some relation to Evo. You really think he just wanted people to scour google image search for pictures of mice that look like the one he drew?

That said I have no fudging idea. :)

If I'm reading Riom correctly, it's going to be a particular image that was posted on these forums, probably with some relation to Evo. You really think he just wanted people to scour google image search for pictures of mice that look like the one he drew?

That said I have no fudging idea. :)

Thats what I thought too, so I looked through the most current "post your pic" "post your purchase" and "post your desk area" threads and Evo didn't post in any of them.

I guess you're drawing yourself next!

Getting sad memories of C&C Renegade now...Hand of Nod, Under attack.

So, will you be drawing yourself now? :v

Edit: Damnit Glenn.

Maybe I should draw raken defending himself from being attacked by me and Stormy.

Maybe I should draw raken defending himself from being attacked by me and Stormy.

That would support my delusions of persecution and grandeur. ;)

I actually enjoy the debates on this forum. I have actually... um... learned things (sounds crazy doesn't it?)

You should draw the HL2.Net Forum, personified.

Clant?

1. Clant
Noble and courageous leader who utilises wit and cunning
Term used for those facing adversity.

2. clant
the lint-y residue found beneath the breasts (man or otherwise) post-sweat, pre-shower

Hmmm....

So I realised it was a mistake to have a contest to see who I'd draw. I was attempting to look back at raken and Stormy's posts for inspiration because it seemed fair to announce them the winners as they got the right mouse even if my actual criterion was misunderstood. But I realised I had no motivation to force myself to draw them (sorry guys). I dropped it and started a new one and had it finished extremely quickly. So I will not be taking requests or running any more contests. That said please feel free to suggest people for me. I may see people that had not previously occurred to me and be struck by inspiration but if I don't have any ideas for what to draw, I simply won't.

In any case: Added Kaptain H:

Neat. Which other member am I thinking of who had some kind of fez-related avatar, though? Perhaps no one.

Whao! These all belong in a museum. I'm honored that you drew me too despite utter flakiness in being here, you got the shading on my upper lip perfect. Also I loled in the real world when I saw the Jintor one.

Krynn

I tried to avoid drawing lines for this one. I don't think it really worked.

I also updated Darkside's and Dodds' pictures.

So is this like a who's-who of the HL2.net world?

Take all the famous people? What about us riff-raff?

Back