How the Heck did I miss this?!

T-6000

Reaction score
How in the Nine Hells did I miss this section?! *facepalm* Sorry guys, this has been a bit of a bad week for me and I guess some things has slipped my mind. I guess I'm your typical Greek American man in his late 20s that has been a big fan of the Half-Life series ever since late 1999 when I tried out the Half-Life Uplink demo (yeah, I was late in that game but I didn't get my own gaming PC until December of 1999. I was stuck with my mom's outdated IBM Aptiva before that.). And not only am I into Valve's games but PC games in general. Mainly FPS games and sometimes RPGs (Western RPGs). I've been a PC Gamer since late 1995, nearly 15 years. It's a damn shame more and more developers are turning their backs on the PC (Especially Epic Games, Microsoft, and Monolith somewhat), and I'm more thankful to Valve that they're sticking with PC Gamers still. I live in NorthEast Missouri, in a small town called Novinger. Unfortunately, many people here are pretty racist too. There's even supposedly a "Jim Crow" law still in affect in Novinger, that if you're african american you have to leave by sunset.

Oh, and before I forget here is a video of my old white cat, Spot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBL9JWO07Tc

She's about 15 years old and unfortunately she has Diabetes, so I have to give her some Insulin shots twice a day for the rest of her kitty life.

Her kitty life won't last much longer beyond 15, sorry bro.

Her kitty life won't last much longer beyond 15, sorry bro.

The strange thing is that her mother, Sassy, is still alive and she's 17 years old. She's perfectly healthy, in fact she's a bit more active than Spot. Sassy is currently living with my sister, though.

Oh nice!

Usually the kidneys start to die and goes to hell from there, whenever a quad-pedal, mammalian pet of mine reaches to the 15 mark.

My dog's kidneys failed when she was 3, because she ate some tainted Pedigree(R) from China.

We held onto her for 2 months, blood transfusions and dialysis every week, until my parents finally decided that we should donate her to a university's biological research section.

I saw her on TV a few months later; the researchers at the university created an artificial blood substitute to keep my dog alive.

Don't know what happened to her. Probably dead. :(

My dog's kidneys failed when she was 3, because she ate some tainted Pedigree(R) from China.

We held onto her for 2 months, blood transfusions and dialysis every week, until my parents finally decided that we should donate her to a university's biological research section.

I saw her on TV a few months later; the researchers at the university created an artificial blood substitute to keep my dog alive.

Don't know what happened to her. Probably dead. :(

Oh my gosh, I'm very to hear that! It must be real tough to see your pet to go through that. :(

Welcome to the forum. I can tell you're a cool guy 'cause you have a cat.

As long as you don't enjoy video games, welcome to the forum.

It's only marginally less unsafe here.

Numbers, I'm very to hear that about your cat.

I'm very to hear about your dog numbers. My to you and your family :(.

I think this thread should be renamed "Numbers' Dog RIP" 'cause seriously this has to be the worst thing I've heard happen on this forum.

I like cats too, I like them a lot. So the new guy gets a thumbs up and Sheepo moves closer to a permanent ban so I don't need to look at his putrid face again.

I wouldn't have such a putrid face if it hadn't been literally torn off for pretty much no reason. Not that I'm complaining, being an Anti-Citizen makes me feel pretty hardcore. But yeah, cats are like the worst pets guys.

Most cats seem to always want attention, but they are very fascinating animals.

Oh yeah, I too love cats alot. I can't seem to figure out what species She is. I always thought she was some sort of Persian Longhair, but lately she looks alot closer to a Turkish Angoran.

But yeah, cats are like the worst pets guys.
Non-gamer confirmed. Cats are the best gamer bros, 'cause they curl up in your lap while you play and watch you shoot people, which totally makes you feel like a badass supervillain.

Non-gamer confirmed. Cats are the best gamer bros, 'cause they curl up in your lap while you play and watch you shoot people, which totally makes you feel like a badass supervillain.
Parrots are way better at this. They sit on your shoulder and can actually see what you're doing. You can also get up to go to the bathroom or whatever without bothering them.

Yeah but birds poop on you, and also some birds nip at your ears. God I hate that about birds. Stop biting my ear you asshole, it hurts! Your beak is sharp as shit!

When I was a kid I had a parakeet that would nibble on my ear. You can't even get revenge because they don't have an external ear.

Darkside if you train a bird right, he'll step off your shoulder (or at least aim his ass away from you) and poop off of you.

Either that, or just put like a towel over your shoulder holy shit.

But Parrots are better villain gaming pets than cats; or at least kittens.

I've had plenty of experience with both, and all I can say is when your parrot is cackling with you while you destroy countless lives, your cat is suddenly viewed in a more dim light.

If you have a parrot on your shoulder, you are no longer a villain; you are the good guy, or the one everyone is rooting for anyway.

I wish I had the vocabulary to do that statement justice.

I have no idea how that even makes sense.

Show me a picture of a good guy with a parrot on his shoulder.

depends on your perspective
I for one think pirates are good guys

Go ahead and make nerd rationalizations for your cat owning lifestyle nerd.

"Cat's can sit on your lap!"

I'll go out and buy a chihuahua right now and don't even pretend that that wouldn't be significantly more hardcore than your apathetic feline spectator. I know that shit would be awesome and I don't even like small dogs.

My dog has barked on command (and through mic) at my enemies.

Chihuahuas are the worst friggin' dogs. My Mexican friend has got like five of 'em; the oldest one is yappy as all hell. She's like 15 years old with no teeth left and she still tries to be threatening. The youngest is a confirmed homosexual dog.

Dogs are shit tier gamer pets.

Chihuahua's were originally bred to be hunting dogs and usually forget their size.

Annoyingly fearless little rats.

That's the thing though, what were Mexicans hunting with chihuahuas? If RDR has taught me anything there's nothing in Mexico to hunt. And furthermore what the hell is going to be frightened by a chihuahua?

My old Jack Russel was scared of everything, including the Chihuahua across the street.

Jack Russels are pretty sweet dogs, though, on account of Wishbone.

Holy shit Wishbone.

This thread is now about Wishbone.

Heh, in my own introduction thread everyone is talking more about my cat than me. I feel kinda jealous. :D

It's ok, my old girl needs all the attention she can get.

The internet loves cats. It's hard to talk about anything else once cats are mentioned.

Unless you start talking about Wishbone. Which we are.

So, this one time, Wishbone was a pirate. I shit you not.

Back