I am making a series based on Portal

If you want your new series to be even remotely funny, then its really easy. Just take everything you did on the portal series with chell and do the complete opposite.

Your welcome :)

DJ88, there's criticism, and then there's just trolling. Guess which one is what you just posted.

I see it more as harsh honesty. But i'll turn it into a critique.

The 3 episodes of the Chell Chronicles you wrote were not funny at all. If you weren't going for funny then it wasn't interesting at all either. As others have pointed out, there are many things that just don't make sense and they're filled with dumb lines. If you want any success from your new series. Learn from your mistakes and don't repeat anything you did from the Chell Chronicles.

Hows that ;)

NEWS: CHELL CHRONICLES BACK IN THE WORKS

Yep, thats right, after being absent from it for a while, I have decided to return to making it. I have finally got Portal so I have all the content in Gmod, so now I can start the comic. I am writting the script for the first episode and after that I will be making a storyboard. I will then make the comic in Garry's mod. Now most of you will disagree with me on this, but I have decided to give it another go.

...so it's going to be a bad fanfiction.
Saw this and just had to skip over all other posts, so apologies if I'm just repeating what someone else said but...

There is such a thing as GOOD fanfiction?

I just decided to have another go thats all. It will be a Garry's mod comic as well. If it doesnt turn out good again, I will quit.

Here is the poster for it. This wasnt taken in Garry's mod, I took the screenshot in portal.

testchmba070000gr3.jpg

Cake.

Can I be the cake? I promise not to stab you.

Yes, yes I know, it's the companion cube...

But to have fun with the companion cube, you need cake.

The companion cube is a serial killer who likes to stab test subjects. But not Chell, because he wants to have some fun with her first. ;)

Thinking with Portals ftw.

Chell Chronicles 2: Cave's return

The Chell Chronicles 2

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Plot-

The title explains it all.

Note-
This is an unoffical sequel to my old story Chell chronicles. It wont be made, just something I came up with and wanted to do.

God damn I laughed.

This is one of the worst things I've ever seen NICE WORK

I am giving up this series. I was bored and decided to do something.
I need to get the thread closed.

Well, you can always to it for yourself. Like me. I make stupid things and after some painful experiences I decided to stop showing my stuff to people.

I enjoyed it. I know you weren't meaning to write the type of comedy you did but it brought me tonnes of laughs that I can enjoy over and over.

^ Nobody cares if you or anybody else on this thread - although a majority - dislikes the guy's work. It's only something that he's letting his imagination run with. While it doesn't appeal to just about anybody here (I'm not slanting you or your work at all, chips), and it might not have been the best idea posting it on HL2.net (the number of users with determination to knowingly crush someone's feelings safely over the internet being what it is), I am a *HEAVY* endorser of expressing your imagination. If that's what drives you, Chips, keep at it.

^ Nobody cares if you or anybody else on this thread - although a majority - dislikes the guy's work. It's only something that he's letting his imagination run with. While it doesn't appeal to just about anybody here (I'm not slanting you or your work at all, chips), and it might not have been the best idea posting it on HL2.net (the number of users with determination to knowingly crush someone's feelings safely over the internet being what it is), I am a *HEAVY* endorser of expressing your imagination. If that's what drives you, Chips, keep at it.

If that's his imagination, I want to see him read a book.

I am going to write a good portal comic, in like, 10 minutes.
brb

First Frame: Two WCC's sit in a room.

Second-Fourth Frames: Chell runs by.

Fifth frame: One of the WCC's says; "She'll be back."

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA
THAT IS HILARIOUS

I'm thinking of making "Chell's mind", in response to the exelente "Freemans's mind"

Good idea, go ahead with it. Now this time the comic is ACTUALLY cancelled. Can someone close the thread please.

Chell's Chronicles [2008-2009] Rest in ****ing pieces

Back