"I am the Freeman"

Yes, he is. I thought that this was a teaser for a short movie of some sorts but sadly it's not. He plans on releasing a longer version with story tidbits but that's about it though. Check his site out for more info.

That was very well done. Seeing this, I might actually approve of a CGI Half-Life movie.

Oh wow. I'd pay to see that any day!

Let me go call Charlie Brown and say - "Good Grief!"

Other than the fact that it was horribly weird seeing Freeman from third person, it was pretty well done. The text and fonts used for the titles made it look unprofessional, unfortunately.

I'd only be disappointed if there were a movie based purely on the events you see in Half-Life 2. It would be much more interesting, and believable to watch something about events you haven't already seen, away from Freeman altogether.

I wonder if all the cgi HL fans got together, they could compose a full length movie.

I don't need to get that close with the rocket launcher. The laser guidance helps me target from afar.

THIS VIDEO MUST BE A SHAM

Oh hell, I made a post about this video in the Half-Life Series section. Sorry about that TwwIX, but I didn't think anyone knew about it since I didn't see it in any of the Half-Life sections.

That was pretty awesome. I wouldn't mind a Half-Life movie. Perhaps one that covers the 7 hour war or something.

Other than the fact that it was horribly weird seeing Freeman from third person

This. I never realized how much a bright orange HEV suit sticks out in Half-Life's bleak environments.

This. I never realized how much a bright orange HEV suit sticks out in Half-Life's bleak environments.

I think it would quickly lose its luster considering the amount of abuse it receives fairly early on. Bullet holes, scortch marks, mud, dirt, slime, acid, dents and dings... who knows what else.

that part whit that big spaceship and all the dropships and gunships fyling around the city made me think it would be better if a movie of the 7 hours wars is made instea dof a half-life one

cuz we dont know much about and it could be very cool and is more original than making a movie of the game where they will have to cut tons of part unless they want like a 10 hours long movie

For me, the perfect Half Life movie, would depict the events of the first game and have Gordon in it. None of this, "follow other characters" crap.

Cool movie, dumb title.

It is weird seeing Gordon in third person, but it's weirder seeing him running through gunfire without a ****ing helmet on. I always wondered about that, since we're never explicitly shown whether he wears the HEV helmet, although it would seem not from the various box art images and such...

looks really sweet, I'd pay to see a full length movie but chances are it would suck. 9 times out of 10 they fail and only non fans like them

It looks amazing. I dont have any problems with any of the things others have complained about if it were to become a real movie. It would only suck if the studio didn't get the source material (no pun intended) and Valve had little or no involvement. Personally, If Valve do get something like this off the ground, I'd have high hopes...

It's amazing what technology can accomplish these days.

Back