I Love You

Pi, how do you know he's not trying reverse psychology on you!?

You may have a point. Perhaps I should just ban him and delete all his posts as a precaution.

Yep. Every time Pi deletes a post, KA's postcount goes down.

**** you.

Holy shit, who are these ****ing nubtards with 1k posts?

****, I leave for a month and you guys have a whole new crop of 12 year olds with 1000+ posts. This is getting ridiculous.

Hey! I was one of those 12 year olds with 1000+ posts!

We seriously should ban all 07/08ers with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions, like the girls.

It's getting stupid. All the lounge threads are made by nubs who aren't really part of the community making stupid posts like 'l love you' and 'how much do mods get paid lulz'.

Restrict thread making to those with 500posts or 1 years membership or something.

Or a pay per post system lulz

We seriously should ban all 07/08ers with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions, like the girls.

It's getting stupid. All the lounge threads are made by nubs who aren't really part of the community making stupid posts like 'l love you' and 'how much do mods get paid lulz'.

Restrict thread making to those with 500posts or 1 years membership or something.

Or a pay per post system lulz

Someone's jealous they're not on the list lolz.

Oh my god that's so prejudiced!

They might be annoying and stupid, but they still have the right to make threads.

Wow, I'm extremely lucky to be on this list. Hardly anyone knows me here. I'm like that guy you see all the time but never talk to.

I think I speak for all of us when I ask...

Who was Number 1 on the list!!!! :O

Wait, im not named after a god damn muppet! The muppet is named after me!

I picked it up from worms 2.

from the muppet who got it from me perhaps?

Yeesh... Some people.

Back