I wish someone would make a...

TechnoHippyChic

The Freeman
Reaction score
What product and/or service would you like to see that does not yet exist? Fill in the blank, for example:

I wish someone would make a newspaper to toilet paper recycling machine.

Try to keep it serious, cuz invention is

2uptfeh.jpg

I wish someone would make a button for evey store so that if you want the reciept to what you just bought you could press that button. I find it sorta annoying whenever i go grocery shopping when the cashier asks me if i want my reciept. I'm not here to socialize! You are here to serve me, not to talk!!! RAWR! :]

Fast transit warp system. Nothing is worse than commuting to work or long distances....it would be sweet to make wormholes and just arrive instantly. or at the bare minimum have a Droid look exactly like you do all the mundane tasks that'd you do....like in Surrogates but better

A printer that prints physical objects (or a teleporter pretty much).

I wish someone would make a..... a way for people to pee from their finger tip so I wouldnt have to unzip my pants

I wish someone would make a newspaper to toilet paper recycling machine.

Wait, isn't toilet paper already made from recycled paper?

What I would like is for teleporters to become a reality. I can't stand long distance travel, especially if it's by car.

A coffee maker that can keep a pot of coffee warm for hours without it getting burnt or acidic.

a good thermal coffee machine will do that or get individual coffee cup machine.

312685.jpg

A cancer cure... now that's serious business.

A Empire class space ship with planet destroying red lasers beams.

I wish someone would invent a real world equivalent of Bioshock plasmids.

Electric car (that's doesn't look retarded) for under 20k (maybe 25). Not because I care about the environment particularly... so much starting torque just seems like it would please me.

Electric car (that doesn't look retarded).

Yeah, seriously. You want people to buy eco firendly cars? Make them look like normal cars first FFS. And it's not becuase of the technology, they make them look ridiculous because there's this stupid idea that electric cars have to look weird/futuristic.

a good thermal coffee machine will do that or get individual coffee cup machine.

312685.jpg

My parents have a Keurig. It's pretty convenient but the coffees they have available are really mediocre. We got one of the custom single cup things so you can use your own blend, but it doesn't filter quite right and ends up sputtering coffee everywhere. I got a french press recently so I've been using that, and it produces some outstanding brew, really rich. I guess drip coffee makers filter out a lot of the oils from the coffee beans, but this doesn't, and it is actually a noticeable difference. The only problem is it doesn't stay hot very long. I could reheat it but microwaved coffee always has a strange taste. I could probably get a better coffee maker but I'm too cheap, so I guess it's not innovation that's the problem.

Quantum Leap: Bits of Light Teleported to Another Place
Our world is getting closer to "Star Trek" every day, it seems. Scientists announced today (April 14) they've been able to teleport special bits of light from one place to another, a la "Beam me up, Scotty."

While the advance doesn't necessarily mean we'll ever be able to teleport people, it does represent some pretty nifty, mind-bending physics.

Teleportation requires taking advantage of a quirk of quantum physics called entanglement. Two particles can be bonded so that even when separated by large distances, they communicate instantly, and what happens to one affects the other. (It's a situation so bizarre Einstein called it "spooky action at a distance.")
http://www.livescience.com/13715-teleportation-schrodingers-cat-quantum-light.html

Oh Oh. How about.. healthy food that tastes like junk food and candy n' stuff? Eh?.. eeeh?

My parents have a Keurig. It's pretty convenient but the coffees they have available are really mediocre. We got one of the custom single cup things so you can use your own blend, but it doesn't filter quite right and ends up sputtering coffee everywhere. I got a french press recently so I've been using that, and it produces some outstanding brew, really rich. I guess drip coffee makers filter out a lot of the oils from the coffee beans, but this doesn't, and it is actually a noticeable difference. The only problem is it doesn't stay hot very long. I could reheat it but microwaved coffee always has a strange taste. I could probably get a better coffee maker but I'm too cheap, so I guess it's not innovation that's the problem.

ya french press is too much hassle for me most of the time and too much of a bother. keurig's house blend is ok and you need a semi fine grind of coffee to use in the single cup filter thing

Back