I'd like some more info. on this conspiracy..

soulslicer

Tank
Reaction score
That the fact that we may already have yet another energy source that can be tapped. That gasoline and fossil fuels could be eradicated right now and we already have the technology to switch to this alternative source. That what may be preventing this is just a government cover-up, just so as to tap as much money as possible through the oil crisis. Do you believe in such a conspiracy? If you do, could you share your points or share me a good site for such information on this (been googling to no avail)

Discuss.

It's kind of funny thinking the whole "tap the money out of the oil crisis" by the government. I mean... the only ones making money is the oil companies. The US government is fueling the oil crisis by our foreign wars, and not profiting off it, but rather draining our coffers by trillions of dollars.

I won't be surprised if there was the event of a collapse of the states economically, that these oil companies just shipped up and moved away since they aren't bound to the states.

Leeches off our society... draining all our wealth into their profits.

This new energy is called Hetairia, and there's no way you people will get it from us.

CONSPIRACY? I THINK NOT!

- Pax

Hetairia sucks. Your posts are retarded. Go away unless you're going to discuss non hetairia related things.

It's kind of funny thinking the whole "tap the money out of the oil crisis" by the government. I mean... the only ones making money is the oil companies. The US government is fueling the oil crisis by our foreign wars, and not profiting off it, but rather draining our coffers by trillions of dollars.

doesn't the government put huge taxes on petrol which drives up the price?

i thought we were not switching to other fuel types because third world country arent capible switching fuel type yet, and i we would... a huge amount of shit would hit a VERY big fan, right ?

-dodo

It's kind of funny thinking the whole "tap the money out of the oil crisis" by the government. I mean... the only ones making money is the oil companies.

for consumers in the UK i believe 60% of the cost of fuel coming out at the pumps is purely tax.

so no, i dont think its funny... you know, the whole "tap money out of the oil crisis". and no, the oil companies are not the only ones making money.

The problem is that alternatives either are too expensive or really impractical. And many things that people have in mind are actually not an energy source, rather than a way to transport energy (hydrogen). The best alternative we have would be nuclear. Btw, don't show this thread to Clarky.

I won't be surprised if there was the event of a collapse of the states economically, that these oil companies just shipped up and moved away since they aren't bound to the states.

Leeches off our society... draining all our wealth into their profits.

I get what you mean. The point on fueling oil wars, well I'd see Bush did it since he owns a few oil companies after all, but I guess you're right, no point in a country trying to cover up new technologies, unless members of the government stand to gain personally. It's just that there seems to be so many awesome new technologies, some of which have lasted for ages and not been implemented(for example, the Hydrogen Fuel Cell Car was first built and tested in the 30's), so I see some people go on about how the government is covering them up and stuff, so I decided to ask here.

If I had a facepalm picture I'd take it

That what may be preventing this is just a government cover-up,.

what government? and why wouldnt some other government who's tired of being dependent on other nations develop it on their own or at least conduct research into the possibility? the reason why it's a theory is because there's nothig to support it beyond the most superficial of levels

Back