Idiot gamer of the day

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
omg this is just hilarious ..from the Gothic 3 forums @ gamfaqs

DefaultUserName said:
Sadly enough I will not be able to play this game because I will be deployed in mid-November and I live in the states. If the UK version is in a language I can understand then I may just order it off Ebay or something but I don't want to drop money on this thing if I can't understand a word of it.

holy **** poor guy will be dead soon ...doesnt say a lot about the military if they could let this mental giant in

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=920920&topic=30719869

Rofl. No brains :LOL:

Hilarious.....

couldn't he just bring the "american" game with him?

I suspect he just wants to pirate the game seeing as how the US version will come out a few weeks after the UK version

or he could be telling the truth and really is being deployed ..meaning he'd miss the release because he'd be in iraq by then

lawl

just imagine his reaction when he finds out: "wow, I never knew I had it in me."

D:

Reminds me of a passage I was reading in a book about mercenaries in Iraq.
This guy was driving along in his car, he was a british mercenary and he had a Union jack on his car to hopefully stop Americans shooting at him if they thought he was a suicide bomber or something. Anyway he was driving along and an American APC came at him and a guy on the top started shooting at him, he slammed on the breaks. Jumps out and shouts "I'm ****ing british you ****s". They stop shooting and he gets up and their driver gets out and apologises saying he thought he was an Iraqi becuase of him waving the union jack, so the guy had to explain that the Union Jack is not an Iraqi flag and is infact the flag of the United Kingdom.

Funneh. And the Park Warden my dad was speaking to in America
"I'm Irish"
"Oh, I know a guy from Irealand, he's called John, do you know him?"

hehe, them Americans.... :p

lol :LOL:

You gotta laugh, either that or lock yourself inside and never come out!

I think this says more about the GameFAQs forums than Americans. :D

Please dont generalize about Americans. Yes, some of us are stupid, but not all. Though most guys who join the military do so because they are dumb, and dont have a future planned.

and maybe he though UK = Ukrain lol...

Or some just do it as a job, have a future planned in the military and are not dumb. Think about that one?

thats not funny, im still trying to learn the UK's language

well I dont think this guy represents the other 299,999,999 americans

The guy may have a point.

Have you ever heard a broad Aberdeenshire accent?

Its certainly foreign to me :(

Well if you lived in the US your whole life, would you really know what the word colour means? :p

It's ok, I'm American and I can't speak Canadian, those cats are fruity. ;)

that's only because we're descendants of the brits

..oh wait you wont be able to understand what I wrote

More like, what a fool! People are stupid, not americans, or any other specific race.

Or some just do it as a job, have a future planned in the military and are not dumb. Think about that one?

Thats like 8 people in the whole military. The rest just want to be tools of the govt so they dont have to actually be responsible for themselves. :(

At any rate... I sure hope this guy bites it in Iraq. We need to thin out this Idiot population over here :thumbs:

It's funny seeing people saying "Yea, try to tell the stupid Americans that" in reference to many computer things and such in my IT class.

I hate it really, Americans are stupid with some things as a whole, especially in regards to other places in the world (as in the case here), but not everything.

I have no problem anyone making fun of Americans for their ignorance towards the rest of the world, because I believe that for a large majority of Americans it's true. But every little thing...it's too much, and annoys me.

lol! I'm pretty sure god made newfies so the rest of you east coasters had someone to make fun of

I <3 nfld so dont start with me

Thats like 8 people in the whole military. The rest just want to be tools of the govt so they dont have to actually be responsible for themselves. :(

At any rate... I sure hope this guy bites it in Iraq. We need to thin out this Idiot population over here :thumbs:

If only we could send you there.

Funneh. And the Park Warden my dad was speaking to in America
"I'm Irish"
"Oh, I know a guy from Irealand, he's called John, do you know him?"

hehe, them Americans.... :p
A guy once asked me what's it like having a queen, the worst thing is he knew I was Irish.

And Solaris, you aren't Irish.

A guy once asked me what's it like having a queen, the worst thing is he knew I was Irish.

And Solaris, you aren't Irish.
My passport says differently, and my dads Irish, and it was him talking.

Back