If I haven't posted up here in over two years.. does that now make me a noob?

clarky003

Tank
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just dropping in to say Hi. I haven't been on here in ages, since the days of HalfLife2.net

Now it's called valvetime, has it got any better around here.

Hello to Munro, Stern, Pi, Vegeta and all the oldies!

Yes. Back of the line, please, no cuts.

Hey guys,

Just dropping in to say Hi. I haven't been on here in ages, since the days of HalfLife2.net

Now it's called valvetime, has it got any better around here.

Hello to Munro, Stern, Pi, Vegeta and all the oldies!

I used to be a noob like you, but then I stopped making arrow to the knee jokes.

WHAT'S UP NEW BLOOD HAHA

BROS LOOK AT THIS BRO CHOAD

BROS I

BROS?

BRO

I'M COVERED IN CHOADS hi clarky welcome back i remember you

Oh Hai Willie!

Yess, I remember most of you guys. And thankyou sir.

No one answered my question however.. The site formly known as HalfLife2.net , how it be?.

Valvetime is strangely... more valve coloured.

There are no Half-Life 2 news or discussion. That pretty much explains it.

Reactions: MFL
Here have a nice glass of water to refresh your memory.

Hi, btw.

Crap, another Antedeluvian woke up. Hide the noobs, he'll want fresh blood.

Hey hey. Yeah I'd say the site is only improving, though the posts are same old. It's all good.

What stage is The Spire at? Been busy with it? Or school or what?

Also, I've been really interested in generators that tap into vacuum energy. I'm trying to find a "best" one, naturally.
Just wondering if you have any suggestions or favored designs, since you used to post about them. In the meantime, I'm reading through this overwhelming practical guide thing, have you seen it before?

Holy shit, its Clarky. You used to be a regular around these parts. Now you're like Private Webster from the 101st airborne, who had been with the Division since its formation, who jumped into Normandy and Holland, but who was wounded and missed the fighting in Bastogne, and now that he's returning, every one is different, lots of people are missing, and he's treated like a replacement who has to re-earn the respect of all the men he's known for two years.

What were we talking about again? Oh yeah, welcome back newbie!

Like thats difficult. All someone has to do is acknowledge your existence and you'll like them.

Are you aware that saying that has, by your logic, taken you down so many pegs?

Fine Krynn, you're right, nothing you actually did in the past is why I like you, I only like you because you responded to me on the forums one time.

Jerk.

Who's Krynn? Why do you keep multi-posting? I'm getting really worried about you, Veg.

I remember you, you're the guy that

It's ok you're safe now. The bad man won't touch your balls again.

Now he'll use a shotgun.

jpdXo.png

Hello Fella! How you doing.

What you up to? Still modding or sorted your self a proper jobby yet? :p

Back