If you annoy me one more time I'll show you my boobs

JUL3

Space Core
Reaction score
http://www.news.com.au/world/no-cha...y-5-over-dispute/story-e6frfkyi-1225884083683

A CANADIAN woman has sparked controversy after settling a neighbourhood noise dispute by flashing her breasts at a five-year-old boy.

Marika De Florio, 56, said the boy was driving her mad by driving a loud all-terrain vehicle past her house.

She decided to go topless in the street so that the boy's grandparents would be forced to call him inside.

This actually surprised me, more than I think it should have. Maybe simply because such a thing doesn't occur in rural Australia.

Thoughts?

Canadian law permits women to go topless in public as long as they are not doing so for commercial gain or being overtly sexual.
Uh...

Uh, did you just link to the same exact article?

Holy Hell.

Z3aHU.jpg

Her face looks geographical.

haaaaay it's kirovman, when the hell did you sneak back in? havent seen you in ages

odds are 10 to one that kid becomes a Mammogram Technician

haaaaay it's kirovman, when the hell did you sneak back in? havent seen you in ages

Just been lurking and generally not contributing much.

Hey Stern, you've almost got as many posts as me! Although I suppose I'm discounting the 15k posts that got erased from your record :E

This story'll be gone in a flash.

Five-year olds driving an all-terrain vehicle worries me more than saggy old breasts.

Five-year olds driving an all-terrain vehicle worries me more than saggy old breasts.

you need to take a trip to North America bro. I think it would be cool if we did a house swap or student exchange. if not it would make a hilarious reality tv show. both familes could participate if they have never traveled to the opposite country and vise versa. shit would hit the fan i bet

you need to take a trip to North America bro. I think it would be cool if we did a house swap or student exchange. if not it would make a hilarious reality tv show. both familes could participate if they have never traveled to the opposite country and vise versa. shit would hit the fan i bet

lol I'd rather not live in the next upcoming facist superpower for any extended period of time.

I think you'd like Australia, though. Probably not how everything is taxed to shit, but the rest of it is okay I guess.

Back