Image Dump III

Status
Not open for further replies.
1822731884_9d16573fee_o.jpg

ya i never really understood it either but it was just really funny.

I'm already getting a little drunk. This should be a good night.

lol, its an intersection, and all those people coming from the right of the picture are coming off of another road, and trying to turn left, but they're being assholes and getting in the way of the other people.

If I was that guy on the top right, I'd so make an illegal uturn

haha^

that reminds me of the zombies in one of the Simpson's Halloween specials.

here's a comic I made on obvious date. In case you can't read my handwriting I included it on bottom.
for_2006_by_THEEDEATHMASTER.jpg

panel 1:
Long hair (doesn't actually have a name): Hey fire demon, what do you divide 2007 by to get 2006?
Fire Demon: 5h17 should I know?

panel 2:
LH: Take a guess!

panel 3:
FD: zero?

panel 4:
FD: Hey, what are you doin?
LH: I'mma chargin...

panel 5:
FD: O Shi-

Panel 6:
LH: That's for you 2006!
FD: Good thing I'm made of fire

I don't get what's so funny about the girl leaping.

No offense taken but I'm just sayin, it wasn't for artistic appeal in that case.

This pic isn't funny, but if any of you have read Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card, this is a pretty killer pic.

enderye1.jpg

It's pretty cool, if slightly... japanese.

I prefer to remember Ender's Game as words in a book.

1190968548451.jpg
The best, because I was listening to Holy Fuck at the time and it looked like he was dancing to it.

enders game had the coolest ending ever. I was so not expecting it

This pic isn't funny, but if any of you have read Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card, this is a pretty killer pic.

enderye1.jpg

One of the best sci-fi novels ever written IMO. And that is an awesome image. Though sometimes I worry about converting Enders Game into any other kind of media (ie. Movie, Game...)

One of the best sci-fi novels ever written IMO. And that is an awesome image. Though sometimes I worry about converting Enders Game into any other kind of media (ie. Movie, Game...)

They're making a movie I think.

They've been 'making' that movie for years. Last I heard of it was just after Phantom Menace came out and they were thinking about using young Anakin as Ender. That movie ain't happening, which is all the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back