Image Dump IV (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
damn I got beat by like 10 seconds for re-making this thread...well I was just gonna post a smaller/colorized version of that jet pic...I wish the initial quality was better:

60110547cf1.jpg

It's not gone anywhere, its just closed. ;)

I made a new thread to make sure everyone knew not to directly post to NWS images anymore. It was also getting way too big.

The days of sticky image dumps have finally arrived!

To celebrate, I shall post a terrible and terribly funny gif

1202989344795.gif

Ok, somebody has been on my computer because I am missing some of my pictures and shit like this. Pisses me off.

1188595389345.jpg

1188595641463-1.jpg

1188595677493.jpg

1188595787103.jpg

I smiled at the toiletcycle, but not so much the others.

In the pic with the row of show girls (stewardesses?) they're all wearing different height platform shoes to make them all the same height... wtf?

the woman on the far right in the first one is missing from the second photo ..my guess is cuz she's fugly?

I don't get why he's gay. He's checking her out too. It's just the perspective of the picture.

*EDIT* Crap, started out a new page without a funny picture. I must rectify this.

24l4zkl.gif

If you don't know then all you've ever led is a "mediocre" life.

See, I can rate things too.

I've lost faith in this thread already.

Lina Medina (born September 27, 1933 in Peru) gave birth at the age of 5 years, 7 months and 21 days and is the youngest confirmed mother in medical history.

Brought to a hospital by her parents at the age of 5 years because of increasing abdominal size. She was originally thought to have had a tumor, but her doctors determined she was in the seventh month of pregnancy.

Her son weighed 2.7 kg (6 lb) at birth and was named Gerardo after her doctor. Gerardo was raised believing that Lina was his sister, but found out at the age of ten that she was his mother. He grew up healthy but died in 1979 at the age of 40 of a disease of the bone marrow.

lina_medina.jpg

[/SOILER]

shit i just fragged this thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back