Image Dump IV (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
god please no more Nintendo related images/comics ..that Mario one was simply awful

not a good look for Hilary

Sieg HEIL!!!

capt.1ddedaf1d5124b3f89c3b9e28d938904.clinton_2008_txeg104.jpg

god please no more Nintendo related images/comics ..that Mario one was simply awful

You might as well have been my dad in this post.

Sterny has Mario ever wronged you? Ya'know, because I've noticed that anything to do with him irks you.

**** yeah I used that word.

I was playing donkey kong before you were born dont give me that ageist crap ..funny is funny no matter who the character is ..that wasnt funny

Haha, age a sensitive subject? Not like politics where nothing changes, huh?

what? what does that have to do with anything? and you didnt even pick up on the irony in my reply ..went right above your head ..anyways I'm not defending why something isnt funny, because that is self evident

Sterny! You're not one for teasing are you?

Anyway, as you said before (in Image Dump III) these things are relative. That image has gotten kicks out of /v/irgins time and time again. But I guess I should know my audience. After all they're certainly not my Dad. :)

what? what does that have to do with anything? and you didnt even pick up on the irony in my reply ..went right above your head ..anyways I'm not defending why something isnt funny, because that is self evident

Well if you can't change it you'll just try to justify it in some way. So I did pick up on the irony. I'm really only teasing you.

Eric, what Stern is trying to tell you is that your sense of humor sucks giant donkey balls.

:|

Oh, so I should have laughed at "giant donkey balls" then? Is that it? I'm doing just fine with my sense of humor, thank you. Certainly better than you are with yours.

look I like midget humor and the odd fatty joke but I realise it's not universal ..just because it appleasl to your /v/ crowd whatever the hell that is doesnt mean it has universal appeal ...nintendo fanboyism has just as much ability to creep someone out as it does to amuse, imho it's a very fine line

ericms...GTFO you keep ruining image dumps. You ruined image dump 3 with your retarded pics so don't ruin this one...GTFO

ericms...GTFO you keep ruining image dumps. You ruined image dump 3 with your retarded pics so don't ruin this one...GTFO

that. again.

not only do you repost really old images, you pick all the really old NOT FUNNY ones. do us all a favor and stick to commentary.

You ruined image dump 3 with your retarded pics so don't ruin this one.

image dump 3

Your search - good qualities in a person - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

* Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
* Try different keywords.
* Try more general keywords.

Your search - good qualities in a person - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

* Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
* Try different keywords.
* Try more general keywords.

You amaze me with your ability to make even the least funny memes EVEN LESS FUNNY.

You're like that kid dumb kid in elementary school who would parrot off the jokes the other kids were saying, except completely screwing them up to the point where you can't even understand what the joke is because he doesn't understand why they're funny.

FAIL.

To illustrate:

so-not-funny.jpg

it's funny cuz chewbacca is a clown/John Wayne Gacy

santacostume.jpg

Whine Dump IV is off to a great start! :D

Seriously, could we please not spend the first 20 pages bitching about how shit this dump is (lol) compared to the last one? If you take off your rose tinted glasses for a second you'd realise it's been pretty much the same for the last couple image dumps, and it's getting really f*cking old. Noone is "killing" image dump by posting pictures, there's nothing in the rules that says you have to find it funny, so as long as it isn't objectionable it's fair game. As for reposts, not everyone has the time to browse hundreds of pages just to be up to speed, and some of them are still funny anyway.

If you don't like it, just post some more images, or kindly shut the f*ck up. At the very least, give the thread a chance to pick up some momentum before you start bemoaning it and ruining it for everyone else.

Thanks for listening. Have some anagrams.

BreadRisingAgain.jpg

callofduty.jpg

clavius_cursemi.jpg

ducthunk3.png

everquest.jpg

fastanalfixnewyork.jpg

fedoratuna.jpg

gh3ps.jpg

glaring.jpg

hitmanbloodmoney.jpg

KatamariDamacys.jpg

Loners.jpg

math.jpg

MHcopia.jpg

OwlDrama_sm.jpg

poser.jpg

ResidentEvil.jpg

RipVTide_ALargeSecret.jpg

RipVTide_ExpeltheTentacle.jpg

RipVTide_PheonixWrong.jpg

sickhobo.jpg

socomfaaart.jpg

soupyfinaljpg.jpg

stalkernerdcopia.jpg

thoraxbegone.jpg

WryHo.jpg

You amaze me with your ability to make even the least funny memes EVEN LESS FUNNY.

You're like that kid dumb kid in elementary school who would parrot off the jokes the other kids were saying, except completely screwing them up to the point where you can't even understand what the joke is because he doesn't understand why they're funny.

FAIL.

Sorry, but all you analogized is what bullshit means. And never use the word fail unless you want to sound like a hypocrite. The irony of you posting that image is enough proof that you're clueless.

Sorry, but all you analogized is what bullshit means. And never use the word fail unless you want to sound like a hypocrite. The irony of you posting that image is enough proof that you're clueless.

fgsfds.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back