Image Dump IV (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
11189820_c02672bc5a_o.jpg

brookmiamigo.jpg

kimono_hat_smile.jpg

MeDriving.jpg

@ thread.

I'm pissing myself in hysteria over Bad hats anagram game covers.

Whine Dump IV is off to a great start! :D

Seriously, could we please not spend the first 20 pages bitching about how shit this dump is (lol) compared to the last one? If you take off your rose tinted glasses for a second you'd realise it's been pretty much the same for the last couple image dumps, and it's getting really f*cking old. Noone is "killing" image dump by posting pictures, there's nothing in the rules that says you have to find it funny, so as long as it isn't objectionable it's fair game. As for reposts, not everyone has the time to browse hundreds of pages just to be up to speed, and some of them are still funny anyway.

If you don't like it, just post some more images, or kindly shut the f*ck up. At the very least, give the thread a chance to pick up some momentum before you start bemoaning it and ruining it for everyone else.

This, this, and this. If you don't find it funny, ignore it. If you find it offensive, report it by clicking .

Sorry, but all you analogized is what bullshit means. And never use the word fail unless you want to sound like a hypocrite. The irony of you posting that image is enough proof that you're clueless.

See, NOW you're being funny!

Willie, I must say you have given me so many new desktop backgrounds so far. That latest image is amazing. I think ill keep that as my desktop for a long while. Unless of course you post even better ones :wink:

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like those lame anagrams :/

Willie where the hell do you get those pictures? They're so awesome and random.

1203308251756.jpg

1203308524270.jpg

1203285119873.jpg

1203308012155.jpg

1203308271998.jpg

1203291492598.jpg

1203305287828.jpg

^ Anyone remember this old survival horror game? Cold Fear? Yeah me neither. Bitches.

1203305654124.jpg

1203306215379.jpg

^ Hell versus Hell.

1203283736735.jpg

nice post ...are these from cgsociety/cgtalk ? i havent been around there in a while ...

I had a dream last night, and in it someone mentioned wanting a plucked chicken. I blame McHammer.

Woah, and I didn't even notice there was a IV, simply because it was stickied!

And I notice there's no NSFW tag... I'm assuming that's not there for a reason?

Woah, and I didn't even notice there was a IV, simply because it was stickied!

And I notice there's no NSFW tag... I'm assuming that's not there for a reason?

Anything remotely NSFW is supposed to be linked (not IMG tags) to according to one of the moderators. I think spoiler tags is fine enough myself, but that's just me.

Someone said Spoiler tags don't work... o_O

And they were wrong!

Omg Willie, you have the best pictures :D

I remember that game Cold Fear, it was the one that was always swaying right? Made me a bit nauseous (sp).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back