Image Dump IV (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
quguJIdXi.jpg

Death... by snu-snu!

Lol'ing so ****ing hard. Epic thread is epic! Again!

Also, SWORD VAN!

What's with the extreme Nickel back Hate on the internet? I mean okay, they aren't great, some songs like Photograph suck, but it's not like they are horrible or kill you with their countryish post-grunge radio-friendly music..

There's something very wrong with that picture, and it's not the fact it's an American plug socket...

And it's not the fact that I find it awesome...

And it's not the fact it has innuendos written all over it...

There's something very wrong with that picture, and it's not the fact it's an American plug socket...

And it's not the fact that I find it awesome...

And it's not the fact it has innuendos written all over it...

*lives in America*
*looks at plug socket*

Nope, definitely not American :dozey:

What's with the extreme Nickel back Hate on the internet? I mean okay, they aren't great, some songs like Photograph suck, but [sarcasm]it's not like they are horrible or kill you with their countryish post-grunge radio-friendly music..[/sarcasm]

clarified.

They all look the same :D

Exactly what are you trying to say there, friend? :|

heh, jk

Wouldn't work. If time travel is possible, you wouldn't be able to go back farther than when the first time machine was invented. And unless you live in the Command & Conquer universe, it ain't happening.

Little known fact: You become temporarily deaf when reading a book.

Yes I know he has earbuds. If you think that could overpower the sound of the lawnmower, you are sorely mistaken!

Besides, who listens to loud music while reading!?

Why am I trying to ruin the joke?!

OH GOD HELP

I lol'd at the whole page.

1203462250496.jpg

1203132136168.jpg

1203130413214.jpg

^ Anybody else reminded of that movie Prophecy, with the mutant bear? **** me that was nasty looking, especially the ****ed up looking little cub.

1203471701695.jpg

Taking a picture of an animal doing something completely normal and adding a stupid irrelevant statement riddled with poor grammar DOES NOT EQUAL FUNNY! GTFO!

Taking a picture of an animal doing something completely normal and adding a stupid irrelevant statement riddled with poor grammar DOES NOT EQUAL FUNNY! GTFO!

Is does if it also includes a great, underused pun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back