Image Dump IV (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why can't game developpers make monsters like the ones willie posted in their games instead of BORING zombies that have been done to death...geeze get creative.

Silent Hill?

Silent Hill has the best monster design around. All the doom 3 bolox and its clones can **** off and die.

Dcp_0017.jpg

New image contest anyone? :p

Someone has to post her with her arms wrapped around the statue of David.

Did you know that pronouncing the word "sai" aka "sigh" in chinese, or for that matter in China, would be the same as saying "Shit!". Sai in Chinese in Shit.

Just kidding. No offense.

*notices sarcasm in past four posts* I actually have never seen those, then again, I don't spend a lot of time in the image dump. I thought the Broly one was cute/funny however.

*notices sarcasm in past four posts* I actually have never seen those, then again, I don't spend a lot of time in the image dump. I thought the Broly one was cute/funny however.

The Brolly one has been posted only 20 times or so. The other one was posted several time too, the last repost being 3 pages ago.

Well, I don't have either the patients to trudge threw every damn page on this thread or a photographic memory so shove off.

Alright dude, I'll level with you, I wouldn't want to go through all those pages either. But they've been posted 20 ****ing times. Come on now.

Just don't post pics, Shoes.

Just don't post, Shoes.

Just don't, Shoes.

What do you mean "been going"? The show ended after season 5.

What do you mean "been going"? The show ended after season 5.
LOL, I was quoting Fry who was talking about Everybody Loves Hypnotoad. :LOL:

[size=-9]And just fyi Pesmerga, I'm a girl.[/size]

Lol, is it the absence of a girly hot pink avatar that makes you not believe me or the fact that I don't gush over kittens, puppies and rainbows? :p
It's the fact that you aren't an attention whore about it.

I thought I'd just post this in here. Sometimes for school projects, when I need pictures of people I will find some online and warp them slightly with the liquify tool. Just enough for them to look deformed, but not enough for the teachers to say something.

Here was one I used for an American Goverment Project.
Original-

Altered with liquify and burn tool-

Original-

Altered-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back