Is it cooler to be bisexual or straight or gay?

Which is the coolest sexual orientation?

• Straight

Votes: 46 63.9%
  • Fake-bisexual

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Madagascar

Reaction score
I vote bisexual because you can touch anyone, which gives you power, but fake-bisexual is the next best. Gay people are just weird!

Thank you. I also created the first Life Lately thread >_> (now Strife Lately).

Well now I feel terrible for being sarcastic :(

Strife was quite the coup. Although I've come to despise Misc threads for what they've done to my favourite forum.

Well as many of you would know I'm gayer than well..a pile of gay men I suppose. Gay ftw \o/ hey-hey.

Not what I was expecting you to say, ZT.
As for me I'd say bisexual. Despite what some people say, I still think that's best of both worlds! Okay, I know it's a little clich?d saying that but still.
(I suspect I may be bi, btw)

How do you distinguish from being fake bi from being bi? What if you don't get your partners ejaculate all over your face does that makes you fake bi? Being a closet homosexual is cool? What!

I had no idea you had a thing for trannies, we should exchange numbers sometime.
NSFW
crossdresser.jpg

Ok, that picture is, in every single way possible, highly disturbing. And wrong. I wish I hadn't looked now. :x

Im gonna go with Straight on this one.

Becouse that's what I am... I think.

/confused.

Edit: Picture scared me straight.

Ok, that picture is, in every single way possible, highly disturbing. And wrong. I wish I hadn't looked now. :x

You are very Judgmental, I can't believe you would say that directly to Mchammer's face.

This thread is now going to get everyone questioning their sexuality, I just know it!!!

I officially declare mchammer's new name to be McHammer.

Bi vs. Homo? I would vote Homo. Bi just can't make up their ****in mind :p

I have much more respect for homosexual men than bisexual men.

/me stands up and waves the flag

That doesn't even make any sense!:LOL:

:p

*Sits in your lap*

Well, it's like this, would you rather have Beer or Food? Or would you rather have BOTH?!

*twiddles your hair around*

Nah mate, the bisexuals i've known have been a bunch of fruit loops. On the flip side, the homosexuals have been decent regular blokes who'd rush to your side at the drop of a hat.

That being said, everybody from every culture is different. However looking at my networks it appears that the above case has conditioned my beliefs. Lookin back, bisexuals have been a bunch of bipolar mad ****s :p

I am fabulously omnisexual. I will hit anything that moves.

Oh god I just saw M.C.Hammer's post I was eating noodles and two noodles actually went into my nasal passage from gasping and I can't get it out no oh god somebody help me please what the **** do I do help me.

...Why does it matter? You are what you are. No need to hide it from others, and **** what they think. You know the truth.

Bisexual would also not be cool. I shudder at the thought of groping a guy...

Straight is for me.

Back