It's been so long...

CREMATOR666

Reaction score
I don't recognize this place anymore, and most of the members as well, except for the hardcore vets :p

Hey guys, my active period might be before your time but it's nice to post here again.

:)

WOAH

I REMEMBER YOU

Hey Crem, how ya doin'!

This is one of the reasons I wish I'd have joined sooner.

I have to move around and do some stuff, suffice to say I'm in San Francisco for college right now and everything is working out quite well. :D

Hey dude :D

Am I one of the hardcore members you remember?

<FLEXES> RAWWWR!

Thailand not good enough for you anymore Crem? Good to hear from you buddy.

Samon, Samon, Samon.

And yeah, I'm working for Samon everybodeh! :D

How do I actually recognize posters from that long ago? Worse yet, how much of my brain is devoted to lists of junk like that?

Really, I don't notice anything special about an early join date.

The chance to develop stronger bonds and memories of veteran members isn't a boon?

Plus you have a better chance to get a big post count, and theres the fact that you guys were featured in some of those comics.

HEY SULK AND RAZIAAR, HOW BE U GUISE

Also, working for Samon isn't too bad if you manage to stay out of his dungeon...

Oh hai, I remember lurking here, years ago, and seeing you post.... does that count? :D?

I don't know you, hello!

edit: lol 1,666
that means one of us is going to die

Plus you have a better chance to get a big post count, and theres the fact that you guys were featured in some of those comics.

I've been here since summer of 2003, and I've never been in a comic.

I've been here since summer of 2003, and I've never been in a comic.

I've been here since about the same time and neither have I. Then again I'm a hardcore lurker so I suppose that would be a good reason why. haha.

376 posts in almost 5 years...damn I'm good.

I've been here since about the same time and neither have I. Then again I'm a hardcore lurker so I suppose that would be a good reason why. haha.

376 posts in almost 5 years...damn I'm good.

Geeze dude, even I've got more posts than you...

How do I actually recognize posters from that long ago? Worse yet, how much of my brain is devoted to lists of junk like that?

i remeber the most useless shit but can't remember what changes to my schedule at work my boss wanted me to remeber for $1,000,000....welll, for $1,000,000 i'd make some shit up that sounded right at least BUT you get my drift

HEY!! 560 OVER HERE BITCH!

Wow a person the moderators actually like, this is definately a first lol.

Hai anyway!

TGB hasn't posted in longer than you have :p

In any case howdy Kremator! Not been long since I've seen you around but it's been ages since you've been around here. Stick around a bit!

Do I know you, or am I too much of a youngin'?

since I've seen my daddy'o. Hope he’s watchin’ over me....

****, now that song is stuck in my head.

I remember you as well cremator, and you're now on my bad side for this!

Back