jesus christ biology is hard.

I don't see the difference.

p.s. I am starting to hate you.

Too many people hate me these days, that's obviously my problem. I really need to leave here for a few days and have an outright introspection, and get my brain nerves balanced. Since these days there are many buffets in my life, li must meditate on how to plow them through. Sorry pals, You hate me, but I love you. ;(

Buffets? If you give me some free buffets, I'll consider liking you.

It's true.

Study Physics, everyone!
I am!
Along with maths, further maths, and chemistry! (Alevels)

And then theres a nice looking nano-physics course running in Dublin University that my Uncle wants me to go on.

I like those A-Level choices.

Physics is a winning University degree, but make sure you do the course for yourself, not your uncle.

Got a B+ in Biology and this is coming from a kid who went to highschool for 5 years. :lol:

I like those A-Level choices.

Physics is a winning University degree, but make sure you do the course for yourself, not your uncle.
Aye, I love physics, and would like to get into some real ground breaking stuff, nano-seems like the way forward atm, but maybe things will change in 2 years time, I'll have to see.

I used to have to learn mandarin in elementary and in middle school

hardest class ever

I suck at maths and french. All the rest is okay-great. Be it that only those two courses matter if you want to pass this year >-<

Bilogy is science for girls. Hell it's not even science, it's stamp collecting.

Well its a large mixture at my college, but i aint science for girls. In fact, a lot of the people in my class who also do physics say the biology is harder. Nothing wrong with biology, except when it comes to plants....which unfortunately my teacher seems to be obessed with -.-

I would like to do physics now, but i cant lol, i just had to choose sodding english language -.-

Biology was easy my freshmen and sophmore years. Then as a junior I took chem which was also easy. Now I am taking AP bio III as a senior, and Im assuming its going to be a much more challenging class.

took honors bio in sophmore yr., was a bitch but pulled through with a C, took AP Bio just this passed school year (senior) and it was a bigger bitch but I got a B the first semester and a C the second, all because of some gay fetal pig dissection test where they show the thing on slides and you identify the part (which I'm sure I got 0% on cuz it was totally ludachris pictures) and then probably got close to 100% on the second part of the test which was an actual pig in front of you and identifying parts, ended up with a 55% on the whole combined test which was enough to keep me at a C, if I aced the whole thing I could've gotten a B but to hell with it now, the AP test is done and I got me some damn college credit which is what matters the most. I'm taking chem in freshmen year of college and maybe go into physics in soph. cuz others hate it and some twisted reason I like it (the Gordan Freeman effect ;))

Biology was pretty easy for me, I never really had a problem with science in school. It's math that has been the issue

jesus christ biology is EASY.

lessonplanev2.jpg

All my classes are easy, except gay french.. I hate french sooo much, in Canada it's a requirement for your diploma.. I passed with a 53, go me!

I have no problems with any classes, I thought I sucked at math, but it turns out I had the highest mark in the class (91), surprised the shit out of me!

Too many people hate me these days, that's obviously my problem. I really need to leave here for a few days and have an outright introspection, and get my brain nerves balanced. Since these days there are many buffets in my life, li must meditate on how to plow them through. Sorry pals, You hate me, but I love you. ;(
I would still sechs you. :naughty:

By the way, the biology of Jesus is hard because his body was found missing right before the autopsy, so most of it is pure speculation.

Which was how hard biology is supposed to be. The op obviously just sucks at life because biology was the easiest class ever.

lol, ban overturned

I Win.

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

I can put the ban back on, I only lifted it out of love.

Back on topic or rebanned lol.

I got a B in Bio both semesters, but I got an A in chemistry both semesters. I think the 2nd semester A was partly cause Im Aryan and my teacher was German.

I got A's in biology and chemistry, and took AP bio and pre-AP chem at the same time and had tests for those classes on the same days, right after each other, in the morning :O. I guess I like science? Also, taking AP bio right after your first year of biology is easy since you still remember a lot of it.

AP chemistry class was stupid. My teacher was really old and just made up our grades :-P. I still like chemistry though.

Hey Borgasm.

InfractionT.

Pffffffffff, read the sig. They're like gameshow points, and I'm beating you all.
Anywho, Biology was cake compared to Zoology. I can't remember a dadgum thing from that class cept the girl next to me.

I actually banned him before, Uriel. But I realised how much of a Banimal I was becoming again. :<

We should have a random ban of the week, including Admin for a day contests.

Oh man if I was admin for a day...I'd turn this place into a paradise.

Anyway, Freshman year, my physical science teacher thought I was dumb so assigned me Earth Science for Sophmore year. I take Lab Bio this year.

Bio is all a lie anyway

Anything you have learned all the way up to working in a lab is more than likely an approximation, half truth, or down right lie.

<- Works in a bio lab

Bio is all a lie anyway

Anything you have learned all the way up to working in a lab is more than likely an approximation, half truth, or down right lie.

<- Works in a bio lab
So the penis doesn't go into the vagina? :|

I read the Three Musketeers when I was three. In the original french.

French, on the other hand, was a bitch. I just got done with my second year (also my last, thank god) and I've got no idea what you just said.

D:

French, on the other hand, was a bitch. I just got done with my second year (also my last, thank god) and I've got no idea what you just said.

D:
We are the three musketiers, and we surrender D:

The End.

Biology is just memorizing facts. And besides I was good at everything in school.

Back