Just lost a pet :(

highlander

Reaction score
I had three guinea pigs, Smudge, Shaggy and Runt. Runt died today :( She was only a baby, i found her about 15 minutes ago. She was just laying there, with her eyes open. i hope she did peacefully. We're digging the grave now.

R.I.P Runt. :'(

I think they like to be called Italian Pigs

They make a great stir fry.

Sorry for your loss ;(

that's pretty sad

i nearly lost my dog a few weeks ago when he ran away, but I found him though

Guinea Pigs are like one of the best little rodent pets you can have.

My cousins have some. I love em. Named one of them Grey Cow, the other one Brown Cow. The names stuck and they call them those often over their actual given nicknames. Heh...

Gerbils though. Gerbils are no fun! I had a gerbil when I was young, and the thing bit my finger and I shook my hand around and it held there latched on like a mouse trap! he let go and fell back in his cage. I never touched him again...

Anways, I'm sorry for your loss. :(

Reminds me of Garden State.

Oh sorry to hear, dude. It'll be alright.

sorry to here that dude. My condolences.

I know what you mean they're great
fun i have a Peruvian long haired they're a right laugh,

Well she's been buried now. Thanks for all the condolences. The Father isn't looking very good either, But then again we've have him for nearly 4 years, they usually live 5 -7 years, but we'll see.

I want a pet that can outlive me and my grandchildren as well. A giant turtle!

2186155796672f221e21495qp5.jpg

Here's looking at you, kid.

That's a tortoise not a turtle.

I had a little puppy that I had to give back to the breeders after about a week. Landlord had said that we could have pets in the flat, but apparently he objected to a puppy due to it teething/not house trained. Meh it's not as if it was wrecking the place anymore than the drunken darts my flatmates and I play sometimes.

what's the difference actually? i've always wondered...and can't be bothered to google it

Tortoises above water, turtles below. That's the way I've always thought of it.

so Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are actually tortoise?

The TMNT are in their own species of reptiles: Awesome.

I only make a distinction when the turtles have a less pronounced shell, aka leatherbacks.

Bad Luck bout the guinea pig :(
On a brighter note
I gained a pet :D

I had three guinea pigs, Smudge, Shaggy and Runt. Runt died today :( She was only a baby, i found her about 15 minutes ago. She was just laying there, with her eyes open. i hope she did peacefully. We're digging the grave now.

R.I.P Runt. :'(

Aww man. Sorry to hear that.

Hate it when that happens. I lost my dog once, her kidney was destroyed by some cheap chinese dog food, and although we did try.... :( So, I should know how you feel.

My guinea pigs were homosexual. They were brothers too, so that was kinda nasty.

My guinea pigs were homosexual. They were brothers too, so that was kinda nasty.

They're guinea pigs though man. They can do the incesty nasty and still make it look cute.

I know how you feel man, I had 4 guinea pigs, one escaped about 4 weeks after we got it and was caught by a cat, but you get over it, it's still sad, but it gets easier.

I have a guinea pig, and I'm really sorry to hear that too. And so young... I hope your other guinea pigs live long and happy lives.

My dog was a lesbian, and she was the one who mounted. dog was twice her size.

losing pets sucks, my cat ran away, very sad.

Just think... she's probably trying to gnaw her way out of the gates of heaven right now. ;)

Back