Kathaksung is Russian?

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
or crazy is contagious

As Muscovites suffer record high temperatures this summer, a Russian political scientist has claimed the United States may be using climate-change weapons to alter the temperatures and crop yields of Russia and other Central Asian countries.

In a recent article, Andrei Areshev, deputy director of the Strategic Culture Foundation, wrote, "At the moment, climate weapons may be reaching their target capacity and may be used to provoke droughts, erase crops, and induce various anomalous phenomena in certain countries."

http://www.rferl.org/content/Russian_Scholar_Warns_Of_Secret_US_Climate_Change_Weapon/2114381.html

In the article, Areshev voiced suspicions about the High-Frequency Active Aural Research Program (HAARP), funded by the U.S. Defense Department and the University of Alaska.

HAARP, which has long been the target of conspiracy theorists, analyzes the ionosphere and seeks to develop technologies to improve radio communications, surveillance, and missile detection.

Areshev writes, however, that its true aim is to create new weapons of mass destruction "in order to destabilize environmental and agricultural systems in local countries."

Areshev's article also references an unmanned spacecraft X-37B, an orbital test vehicle the Pentagon launched in April 2010. The Pentagon calls X-37B a prototype for a new "space plane" that could take people and equipment to and from space stations. Areshev, however, alleges that the X-378 carries "laser weaponry" and could be a key component in the Pentagon's climate-change arsenal.

I think Alex Jones and Jess Ventura, made that conspiracy up. They should allow patents on conspiracies.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
In Soviet Russia,
Conspiracy writes you.

I also remember W4D5Y and his crazy "the U.S. has the technology to create earthquakes/weather manipulation".

I miss him and his wacky theories.

this ain't anything new guys. I read a book about Environmental Warfare and it all started in 1880s and with Rome even earlier. Salting the crops of the enemies was as basic as you could get. And others have done similar acts of war too. Its an indirect way to damage your enemy and their morale. Anyway in 1880s, scientists and farmers got together and created machines that would send up crystals into the sky that would make the clouds precipitate. There are literally hundreds if not thousands of Environmental Modification Patents in the US alone.

One such way to hurt your enemies like demoed in Vitnam is the ability to drench your enemies. Others are more defensive, like steering hurricanes, or blocking out the sun with noncrystalline compounds. I'm not really good about recalling specific terminology with the books, but even Michael Crichton wrote about them in State of Fear if anyone had read that. Most of his books have some science fact in them as well.

55579.jpg

Clever, innit?

It would make sense that Kathaksung is Russian, their Orthodox Chruches are apparently quite opposed to the religion of The Elite - generally wanting no part in NWO-related activity.

EDIT: There was a strange spiral in the sky near NSW. Shortly after a tornado, something that very very very rarely happens around here, was formed.

Back