Korea invades the US

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Numbers must die!!!

On January 16th 2025, to be known hereafter as The New Independence Day of America, Greater Korean Republic forces began the glorious movement to free the humble citizens of America from a corrupt and hostile regime whose country had become a prison to its own people. Suppressed under a sea of greed, materialism and unilateral imperialism the people of America suffered greatly. However since then the newly developed and rapidly expanding Liberated States of America has flourished under the eternal guidance of the Brilliant Comrade Kim Jong-un and the ideology set forth by the New Juche Revolution. With the assistance of the Greater Korean Republic the people of the Liberated States of America have put themselves and their country back on a path to greatness once again.

http://americafactsheet.com/

it's a viral site for the video game Homefront

rats I wanted to kick korea butt back to korea

I find this game's story implausible. Red Dawn stretched our willing suspension of disbelief, but this is just too absurd to take seriously.

I've never played Crysis, but as I understand it, the Norks were obviously meant to be the People's Liberation Army, they just changed the names so as to not alienate the Chinese market.

but as I understand it, the Norks were obviously meant to be the People's Liberation Army, they just changed the names so as to not alienate the Chinese market.

If that's the reason, then it's stupid. What about the countless games that depict the Russians or Germans as the "bad guys", and they've done well regardless.

Hmm.

I'm having an internal conflict between my hate of communism versus my love of world domination.

Meh, what the hell. LONG LIVE COMRADE KIM JONG-UN AND THE NEW JUCHE IDEOLOGY! LET US LIBERATE THE DOWNTRODDEN PEOPLES WHO SUFFER FROM THE IMPERIALIST DOGS

Flexibility! I like that in a young boy.

Yeah, it's a bit of an odd choice as far as plausible stories go. North Korea? Invading and occupaying mainland U.S.? Not accidentally turning right and ending up in Costa Rica? Surely you jest. Surely there must be another military power that could fulfil the role. Perhaps one with a similar official doctrine and superficially similar government. Maybe one within the same general region. Maybe even of a broadly similar ethnicity and culture! Yes! That's right! It's

South Korea

Shouldn't this be under Games and Gaming? Or has CptStern unwittingly blown his cover as a Nork spy by posting it in the Lounge?

HOME IS WHERE THE WAR IS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjtpQ5Y0eco

Man, if this really happens, I'm not sure what I'd do. I mean, sure I'll try and resist to the death the communist invasion of my homeland, but I mean, it looks so glorious.

Ok, too bad for the US, but this is kinda like my dream of my country's future. Albeit a communist one, but still. This is awesome.

****. I'll prolly be the one holding the red flag and charging at the evil imperialist American dogs' machine gun emplacements, if I was born in NK.

That video was hilarious. If I ever have my own game production company I'll make an RTS where Romania conquers the world, that story would be equally as plausible... :LOL:

That video was hilarious. If I ever have my own game production company I'll make an RTS where Romania conquers the world, that story would be equally as plausible... :LOL:

Lolyeah, I love how they just skip the reunification process.

I mean, wtf happened? Did our military just collapse overnight? Did we think "Oh, Kim Jong Un seems cool enough, lets place ourselves at his mercy"?

Seven hour war lol.

Edit: Hah, Kim Jong-un is actually one of Il's sons. Wonder how he feels about this. :p

Screw implausibility! But look Wikipedia says its possible so it must be true!
Wikipedia said:
Kim Jong-un is expected to become leader of the country after his father. His eldest half-brother, Kim Jong-nam had been favorite to succeed but reportedly fell out of favour after 2001 when he was caught attempting to enter Japan on a fake passport to visit Tokyo Disneyland

Back