Krynn wants to move, he wants to move, but you're hogging him

Krynn72

The Freeman
Reaction score
I'm moving into my new place tomorrow! First time I'll actually be living on my own, without roomates or family. Its a nice, two bedroom duplex, in a pretty nice place. And its all to myself! Right now im in a shitty, small room in an apartment with four other people. One of whom is a loud, clumsy idiot, so this is going to be niiiice. Its also going to be expensiiiiive. I just ordered a mattress and box spring from Sears for 400 bucks (55% off **** yeah!). I need to get the water, electricity, and gas turned on, so there will probably be a couple hundred dollars in setup fees and deposits there, plus I need to pay the landlady the rest of my deposit, half months rent, and then I need to get cable and internet hooked up, and then buy a computer desk, chair and other furnature.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I'm going to be broooooooooooooooooooke.

Also, I tricked you with the thread title. Suckers.

Why would you need two bedrooms if you live on your own?

I just learned I'm going to be moving out at the start of summer, taking a year off school to live in an apartment building with mostly college-going people. I'll be working literally across the street, rooming with 3 people, it's going to be sick, the parties there are awesome and no one care about noise since they are all college kids. I'll have tons of money, too. $750 for 3 bedroom apartment (which is REALLY nice), and split between 3 people.. Going to be loaded. I have nothing to pay except a phone bill and my part of the rent, other then that it's all for liquor and groceries. I'll be 18 soon enough.

Sorry to steal your thunder, krynn, but my moving out will be way better. Party every single saturday.

Monkey said:

For his stuff?

Congrats bro, that's great. See you when you get your internet turned back on.

I don't. One is just going to stay empty. The thing about where I am living though, is that there isnt a whole lot of options on living arrangements. Theres only two apartment complexes here that offer one bedroom apartments, and both of them are full up, and cost pretty much the same amount as the place I just got. I may actually use the second room for a work out room or something. Krynn needs to get in shape.

I just learned I'm going to be moving out at the start of summer, taking a year off school to live in an apartment building with mostly college-going people. I'll be working literally across the street, rooming with 3 people, it's going to be sick, the parties there are awesome and no one care about noise since they are all college kids. I'll have tons of money, too. $750 for 3 bedroom apartment (which is REALLY nice), and split between 3 people.. Going to be loaded. I have nothing to pay except a phone bill and my part of the rent, other then that it's all for liquor and groceries. I'll be 18 soon enough.

Sorry to steal your thunder, krynn, but my moving out will be way better. Party every single saturday.

I've already done that. I moved from Connecticut to Florida and did my college shit there. Now im in my career field and over the parting shit, and shits gettin serious. Enjoy having your place trashed and smelly!

I know it'll be trashed, it'll smell like dope and booze all the time.

Atleast everyone agreed to smoke their smelly cigs outside on the balcony (someone will die I know).

Is your place pre-furnished?

No, we're all saving as much as we can. I've got some stuff like computer and whatnot, everyone will have ATLEAST $2000 when we move in (so $6000 between us all) to buy stuff. I'm sure I've got relatives who can sell me furniture for cheap.

We all tricked you, Krynn baby!

Congratulations! When can I move in?

Congratulations! When can I move in?

Whenever Darkside is finished getting eaten by the alligators I suppose. Maybe I'll just have that be the hl2.net room, and it can be a free for all place for hl2.netters to stay. Except for Sheepo. I hate him for what he does to my name.

Darkside's too busy with his internal metamorphosis to fight alligators. And it's nothing personal Kr0n, I just get tired of looking at your name every time I type it. I hope you reconsider (there may be a Colbert avatar in it for you),

A Colbert Avatar? Hell, I'd kick out all of hl2.net for a Colbert Avatar.

I'll have to dig it up from my other computer.

Congrats chum. Will two rooms only be enough? Does it come with a bathroom and toilet?

I'm starting to save up to move out. I have a few more bills to pay off from college but I'm making about 25% more money than a year ago and I'm spending less now.

Congrats chum. Will two rooms only be enough? Does it come with a bathroom and toilet?

It comes with a bathroom but no toilet. Until I can afford to have one installed there is a conveniently placed window with which to throw poop out of.

It comes with a bathroom but no toilet. Until I can afford to have one installed there is a conveniently placed window with which to throw poop out of.

:LOL:

Oh man... I don't know why but that caught me just right for a good laugh.

Look at that ya made Razz chuckle! :D What's the rent like mate, you get a negotiated rate?

Well, I had been watching this place in the classifieds for a few weeks, and then I saw the rent drop from $540/mo to $475/mo and I was all like "MINE!"

I pay 530 right now for my one room in the four bedroom place, and I think thats just way too much. I think ultimately i'm going to end up paying like 120 dollars more each month (because right now water, gas, and internet/cable tv are included in my rent, and the electricity is split 4 ways) but its worth it to me. I really hate the roommate who lives on the other side of my wall.

Plus now I can impress all the lovely bitches I take home with my financial prowess and seemingly responsible lifestyle.

They'll never figure out you're a dog until it's too late.

You dont know what a dog knot is?

322925816_74acb6a820.jpg

That's horrible! They don't look like they're enjoying that at all.

I'm getting an apartment with two of my friends next year, 3br/2bath. I think we're going to only focus on cleaning the kitchen and let things pile up elsewhere... I sort of thrive in filth anyway, so long as there aren't cockroaches there.

Oh, and the air in that apartment will probably be about 50% smoke on average.

Back