Krynn wants to move, he wants to move, but you're hogging him

I lol'd.

Go Krynn! Jump that species disadvantage for all it's worth.

Here are some pics I got off my landlady's website:

111-113%20+%20north%20view.JPG

3398.JPG

Living_small.JPG

Kitchen_small.JPG

Bath_small.JPG

Obviously mine wont have any of the stuff in there like the chairs, sofas or toilets, but you get the idea.

That looks pretty neato man. If you can afford it, pimp that shit up.

I'll be living pretty ghetto for a bit. Actually, I should be getting 970 bucks back from the IRS (lol, I must have ****ed my tax forms up bad when I got this job). I should get that in ~10 days, so I may actually be able to pimp some shit.

Oh and hey, what do you know?! Right when i'm about to go to sleep, my roomate cranks some hardcore metal music! AWESOME. BRB MURDERING SOMEONE.

Pics of your pimped place and his cut cadaver.

i just looked up what a dogs knot is. /also throws up in his mouth. beware:

The "Dog's Knot", or medically termed as the Bulbus Glandis is a tissue in the structure of canine animal's penis'. When the dog mates, this tissue swells in order to sort of "latch" on to the female dog to prevent his penis from slipping out of her.

This knot will stayed swollen inside of the female dog even until after the male has ejaculated.

You should never try to force mating dogs to part due to this. It not only could severely injure the male dog, but it could also rip open the female dogs vagina doing serious and even sometimes fatal damage to her as well. Given time, they will part themselves naturally.

At the end of my second year at Uni, I spent the summer back at 'home' by myself (parents have been in Africa for the past 2 years), and god damn was it nice to be able to do whatever the hell I wanted, and the peace and quiet of living in the countryside.

Envious. Personally I cant wait to live by myself, or with a ladyfriend anyway. Im sick of almost 3 years of living with 4 or more people in the same house. It feels cramped sometimes, and the noise can get annoying. But its cheaper.

If i lived there i would only wear the green wreath from the front door, after getting knackerd at the housewarming party. And then would don a santa hat and run down the street.

Goddam i'm moving to America.

Don't do it Koola! Some asshole will think you're a commie cos of your accent, and next thing you know you'll be full of lead!

I'm getting an apartment with two of my friends next year, 3br/2bath. I think we're going to only focus on cleaning the kitchen and let things pile up elsewhere... I sort of thrive in filth anyway, so long as there aren't cockroaches there.

Oh, and the air in that apartment will probably be about 50% smoke on average.
Two bathrooms for three rooms? Why?

My families house has seven rooms and one bathroom. (But additionally two toilets without bath.)

Silly Americans and their plentiful bathrooms..

I'll be living pretty ghetto for a bit. Actually, I should be getting 970 bucks back from the IRS (lol, I must have ****ed my tax forms up bad when I got this job). I should get that in ~10 days, so I may actually be able to pimp some shit.

Oh and hey, what do you know?! Right when i'm about to go to sleep, my roomate cranks some hardcore metal music! AWESOME. BRB MURDERING SOMEONE.

Is there some kind of deposit you can get back from your current flat too?

I'm all moved in horray! Got the internets hooked up today and missed a whole hour of work! Whoo! I'll post some pics tomorrow, but before I go to bed, I have to ask one question. When an ISP says "8 Meg internet," how fast does that actually mean? Should my downloads be faster than ~800KB/s?

I'm all moved in horray! Got the internets hooked up today and missed a whole hour of work! Whoo! I'll post some pics tomorrow, but before I go to bed, I have to ask one question. When an ISP says "8 Meg internet," how fast does that actually mean? Should my downloads be faster than ~800KB/s?

Nope. 8 Meg internet is 8 megabits per second. They should cap at around 1024kb/sec, but 800 kb/s seems rough fair.

How much you paying for it? I hope you're not paying a bunch.

For 50 a month I have 20megabits/second.

That price/performance ratio is terrible compared to Europe and other countries like Japan and stuff, but in the USA it's pretty good.

I'm paying 33 bucks a month for it.

Still about 4 times faster than what I was getting at my old place.

Two bathrooms for three rooms? Why?

My families house has seven rooms and one bathroom. (But additionally two toilets without bath.)

Silly Americans and their plentiful bathrooms..

Silly vikings lined up at the community toilet.

Heh
Have fun dealing with those ghosts

ALONE

Pics:

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0059-1.jpg

IMG_0065-1.jpg

Not pictured: Second bedroom

Its quite a step of from my last place, which was just this room:

IMG_0050.jpg

Nice :D But jesus som fugly colors :p hope you didnt choose the wallpaper and stuff ;) og and the kitchen floor is funky :afro:

But all in all nice dude :thumbs:

Yay I'll be there.. If I didn't live in Denmark hehe :) next party here at my place :-P

Nice :D But jesus som fugly colors :p hope you didnt choose the wallpaper and stuff ;) og and the kitchen floor is funky :afro:

But all in all nice dude :thumbs:

What? The walls are just painted white.

Clean up Krynn, you gotta look your best for HL2.net. :arms:

Thats as clean as it gets. Its only going to get worse from here on.

There is somebody behind that shower curtain >_>

Sorry i meant the wallpaper in the kitchen.. :S

but a really nice place you got there, how many sq ft is it?

Oh, I never even noticed that it had wallpaper. Yeah, it does suck. Man, you just ruined this place for me, thanks a lot :angry:.

phobie said:
There is somebody behind that shower curtain >_>

Get out of my house woman!

Oh hey "thread that I'm using as misc because this isn't worth making a thread over", what does one say when giving a speech as best man at his brother's wedding?

Oh, I never even noticed that it had wallpaper. Yeah, it does suck. Man, you just ruined this place for me, thanks a lot :angry:.
!

Haha sorry man, still think its a nice place you got there, just change the wallpaper :p

Oh hey "thread that I'm using as misc because this isn't worth making a thread over", what does one say when giving a speech as best man at his brother's wedding?

Hmm what about "Like brothers we share, now give me your woman!" ? :D

Back