Later

Tollbooth Willie

The Freeman
Reaction score
Honestly hope a lot of you kill yourselves. The world would be much better. Especially Stern and Hool. Morons. I lead a hollow and joyless life where the only enjoyment I get anymore is making others unhappy. Seeing as most of you are already cynical pricks who already loath their own meaningless lives. I'm going to go decide if the future is worth it now that I've destroyed some specific relationships in my personal life in the span of 10 minutes. a new record for me honestly. I hope some of you actually lead good lives. The rest of you I seriously hope you die before you can taint the gene pool. No, really. I've never had it in me before to say I genuinely hate knowing someone on this forum even exists, but jesus. I'm sure some of you feel the same. That's okay. I might go fix that. But I hope some of you fix that first and just kill yourselves. I hope I see a lot of you in hell.

Out. Kill yourselves. Die.

Yours Truly,

F*Ck Off

P.S. Stigmata you're awesome, I love you, you're a brother to me. Keep on truckin', bro. Remember everything I've said before. If I've said anything.

And one final thing before I forget. Vegeta, I never hated you. Honestly love you. Marry Kathy you piece of shit. Have subhuman kids.

WQTYp.jpg

Tell me your thoughts.

haha apparently when you stick around in these forums you either become a troll or you become crazy

I knew Wille was crazy from the moment I read one of his posts.

I have a difficult time understanding that there is an actual physical manifestation of Willie. Like what does a person like this to day to day? It seems like if we came to find out Willie was actually part of a mental institution and part of his rehabilitation was to be on the internet, that it wouldn't really be that much of a surprise. I could also see it as some twisted social experiment to see how normal people respond to absolute insanity in a low key environment. Who knows... but really... who cares?

Your posts were terrible.

And nothing of value was lost.

You're my favourite asshole. I hope a Vietnamese family lock you in their basement and take turns shitting in your mouth and you like it.

Seriously though, hope things get less shit for you. Things might not be as far-gone as they seem. Unless they are. I don't know lol. :\________________/

Do these come with a directors commentary? That would be fascinating!

I shouldn't have bothered changing your name back, you ungrateful ****.

Chase is the best. His mouth is a cesspool, but behind every hateful word you can tell there is so much wuv.

<3<3<3<3<3 Wuv u chasie XOXOXOXO

But seriously, hope things get better for you. You're too awesome to be legitimately miserable.

Take it easy buddy! Sounds suspiciously like girl-related drama to me - don't sweat it dude. We love you :3

Nooooo don't leave Willie! <3 you too much.

Hope you can work out everything and return to us someday. ;(

What's up Willie? Finally asked out that black chick and got shot down? Or am I confusing you with someone insane to a similar level? ;)

Take care Willie, don't do anything rash.

We haven't interacted much recently, but I'll honestly miss your presence on these forums. You're a funny piece of shit.

I love you willie <3

keep on truckin

Why do so many people like him? Was there a time when his contributions made sense or even had a point? Everything I've ever read from him has just been like reading something made by a adolescent who just finished an 8-ball...

Why do so many people like him? Was there a time when his contributions made sense or even had a point? Everything I've ever read from him has just been like reading something made by a adolescent who just finished an 8-ball...
Sometimes I feel that way about Stern. I don't get how anyone can like him.

Everything I've ever read from him has just been like reading something made by a adolescent who just finished an 8-ball...

You say this like it's a bad thing or makes his somehow less interesting than most people here.

He was unique.... and well I just tend to like most everybody here.

Chase is objectively a cool dude whose presence here adds (added?) a great deal of character.

I'm only saying bye because you made a birthday thread for me once. I think. Also because <3

Bye.

But you'll come back.

The fact you even made a thread rather than just not coming around totally discredits any message you're actually trying to convey. See you in a few weeks/months.

Sometimes I feel that way about Stern. I don't get how anyone can like him.

Well at least Stern takes a real thing and turns it in to the most subjective perspective anyone can muster without possibly considering any other opinions, so there's some core of sanity. Willie/Chasie has never posted anything I've even understood. I mean I work in the mental health field and I've seen people with serious disorders have more reasonable discussion.

I'm going to the beach till friday. Figure I'd just post that here.

Thanks for keeping it real, mystical banana of the booth. Whatever tolls must be paid, I hope they don't leave you destitute. Alveterzane.

p.s. Remember the good times.

Hope things get better for you Chase. It would suck to not have you around here...

Is this for real or is Willeh just being Willeh?

Back