Left 4 Dead action Figures

Natan

Reaction score
How how cool would it be to have action figures of our 4 hero's and the special infected.

I was thinking of customizing other action figures to create my own.
and here are the candidates.

This lost figure from McFarlane toys would make a great base for a pre-Hunter, just create a diorama and make sure to write better safe then sorry better safe then sorry all over the walls

lost_charlie_photo_08_dp.jpg

and this one doesn't need much work to turn into a Witch

page-8085.jpg

2888548790_b80f0ed30d.jpg

Yeah, there are some easy customs you could do for L4D. However, a lot of McFarlane toys are not poseable.

At the moment I am working on an Adrian Shepard custom from the (Neca?) main character in Resident Evil 5 toys.

Customs are a lot of fun, but a ton of work.

After seeing the GoW action figures, I'm going to say no. If you ask me, the figures just look stupid and NOTHING like the in-game characters etc. But that's my view.

After seeing the GoW action figures, I'm going to say no. If you ask me, the figures just look stupid and NOTHING like the in-game characters etc. But that's my view.

All depends on the designer/manufacturer. L4D figures could look awesome, could look rubbish. Depends.

I actually stopped buying action figures recently. they cost too much now. $5 is the most I'll spend on them now and i can find them in the clearance section of Spencers if you look hard enough

I thought the Gears of War figures weren't that bad, but I never played that game and don't care for their designs either. I don't know if I would buy the Hunter tho, but I would love a boomer with removable top that can be swapped for an exploding boom of gibs.

The Charger looks awesome And I'm sure alot of people would buy him just for looking soo wicked sick

charger.jpg

charger-1.png

I thought I recognized the charger, And then I remembered this sculpture I saw on schellstudio's website

creatures2.jpg

check out this blog about Neca doing a line of bioshock figures

http://thequarterbin.com/?p=6686

THey also mention Left 4 dead here's a quote of what they had to say..

-" They had considered Left 4 Dead, but they’ve noticed from other companies that characters in plain clothes just don’t sell that well."

that's true, but what about the infected??

You can't honestly say even people who don't play L4D wouldn't buy a Smoker or Witch figure.

They're your illegitimate spawn.

Also, I'm glad NECA didn't pick up the L4D license. Player Select is bullshit AND YOU KNOW IT TOO ZT

It would be pretty Smart if they made a Tank figure.

That would be Awsome!!

you could always customize though

I would buy the survivor figures, but a smoker figure would just be the best.

I think you could find a better one for the witch, but the hunter one is good.

don't worry, you're our favourite toaster

I know some of the player select are warming the pegs but Neca's Bioshock 2 line is selling like hot cakes. the big daddy is going for like 40 bucks on ebay.

this dude reminds me of the Jockey
StoutNumberOneA.jpg

only he is running away with his prize rather then riding it.

smoker with bendable tongue would be great, but I would get the tank in a heartbeat.

the tank reminds me a lot of the dude from a league of extraordinary gentlemen. And I even played on a server with a redish tank
6a00e550a3fc4c883400e550a4c3178834-.jpg

Back