Lets See Your Doodles! (Not That One You Sicko)

Dog--

The Freeman
Reaction score
The "show me you handwriting" thread I thought was pretty cool, but I noticed in some of the handwriting thingy's there were little doodles (Drawings) of to the side and stuff, so instead of posting your Handwriting, Post Your Doodles. (I SAID NOT THAT ONE YOU PERVERT!)

I got dial-up (SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOW) so while I'm waiting for it to load, I draw on scraps of paper around my Computer desk

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/5683/pic6ug.jpg

Man, I was so gonna post a topic like this but you beat me to it.

Any way... *revs up scanner*

littledudes.gif
scribbles.gif

I've got quite a few more around here somewhere that I consider "favorites".

if i can be bothered to tomorrow i might post some of the sketches i do in school while bored. mostly phish murals and whatnot.

I like the one with the guy laughing at the flower the best, so far. Keep em' coming guys!

I don't have a scanner... :(

DannyC. said:
I like the one with the guy laughing at the flower the best, so far. Keep em' coming guys!

I tend to draw that one over and over again because I think it rules so much.

BTW he's not laughing, he's pointing in utter fear. At least that's how I always saw it...

Absinthe said:
I tend to draw that one over and over again because I think it rules so much.

BTW he's not laughing, he's pointing in utter fear. At least that's how I always saw it...

Hmm, I saw it as laughing too. Laughing in a "Ha, stupid flower! I'm better than you!" kind of way.

I ahve too many doodles. Which all happen to be one-panel comics. :( I fear that if I tried to scan one, I'd end up scanning them all...

Absinthe, I laughed at the last pic in your last post, Thats awesome!

dfc05 said:
Hmm, I saw it as laughing too. Laughing in a "Ha, stupid flower! I'm better than you!" kind of way.
Meh when i saw it i thought he was pointing in fear. I do lots of stick person war sketches and gun sketches too. Il have to scan em when i get a chance.

Spanish class bores me to tears.

phishresized4oy.jpg

Wow, that's really good. And, yeah, Spanish is teh bore.
Also, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that write stuff like "roflskates" on my papers.

You're definitely not alone. :p

Doodles on a particular theme:

File0001.jpg

You bastards! Now I have to go dig up my kiwii (the bird) doodles! They're so cool :D

ive got like four hundred damn doodles from high school alone.

Woot, im glad someone finaly brought this back from the dead! I wish i could scan the rest of mine, unfortunately my scanner is broken.

Sulkdodds said:
Law, eh? Have you done a mock trial yet? :D

No...don't be silly, why would we do something even remotely interesting when we could be filling in the blanks in sheets and writing essays!? :p

I'll scan mine in tomorrow when I get my stuff out. I'm like shippi - very focused on shading rather than actual shape. But Shippi is a much better drawer than me :E.

<3 the hand at the top of your chem folder Shippi :)

Wow, do you guys listen at all during class?
Here are some scans of my crappy doodles. Unlike some people here, I actually listen for most of the class. That results in unfinished doodles though.

Some water fountains I was sitting across from while waiting for the professor
fountains.jpg

An Idea I came up with after being bored in some class, after reading a part of this book called "A storm of swords" from the Song of Ice and Fire series.
swordsman.jpg

My art history classroom, I started only like 2 minutes before she let us leave early, so I hardly got to do anything.
classroom.jpg

The Winged Nike we were talking about in art history. Next to it is the plan or some roman commerce center or something. I forget.
Nike.jpg

I like to adapt pictures in the workbooks, but I also draw stuff myself. Although I limit the stuff I draw to like five things and I draw them excessively because they're SO cool :D

EDIT : Almost finished with scanning lol :p

Krynn72 said:
Wow, do you guys listen at all during class?
Here are some scans of my crappy doodles. Unlike some people here, I actually listen for most of the class. That results in unfinished doodles though.

My art history classroom, I started only like 2 minutes before she let us leave early, so I hardly got to do anything.

The Winged Nike we were talking about in art history. Next to it is the plan or some roman commerce center or something. I forget.

Ah, I have Art History too. We just finished up the Greek period with Nike, the Parthenon, the Doryphoros, Doric and Ionic orders/styles. We've moved into the Roman era so that's a little more interesting. :p

Here's some of my stuff: Most of it was done in English 101 :)

art1.jpg

art2.jpg

art3.jpg

art4.jpg

art5.jpg

I haven't drawn in such a long time. ;(

holy crap satch, are you sure those are doodles? Seem more like art to me. :D

Beerdude26 said:
You sure you didn't take a picture of your creation at the local art gallery? It's impressive :O

You're so kind. :)

I did that one in my Logic class. That was the most bizarre teacher and class I've ever had. :rolling:

EDIT - That reminds me; I did a sketch of him.

oldguy.jpg

I thought the poor guy was going to croak during class. He was an old lad.

Krynn72 said:
holy crap satch, are you sure those are doodles? Seem more like art to me. :D

:) They're doodles to me. I completed each one out in about an hour or so. Roughly the time of a class period.

Que-Ever said:
an hour? yeah, dude, that's not a doodle.

Yeah, roughly an hour. Sometimes less, depending on the picture. I didn't time how long it took me to complete each one. I just know that I had one finished in a regular 45 min class session. 45 mins goes by quick when you're having fun. :)

Back