Lindsay Lohan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoHippyChic

The Freeman
Reaction score
busted again, surprised nobody's mentioned it. Probably just as well. Thing is, there's a slate article pretty much top headline "news" on msn, basically saying jail would be the "only thing" to "save" her. Hogwash.

All it would take would be a decree that she hire a driver, by law. She can afford it. Problem solved...

I shit on lindsey lohan and made a video.

(probably will be infraction'd)

I think Lindsey Lohan and all of her ilk should be in the same category as Paris Hilton, in regard to the Paris Hilton decree.

I think Lindsey Lohan and all of her ilk should be in the same category as Paris Hilton, in regard to the Paris Hilton decree.

I think LL has a little more talent than the Parisian sewer, but yeah, I would understand if talk of her was banned.

Please lock/delete/torture at your discretion, powers that be...

busted again, surprised nobody's mentioned it. Probably just as well. Thing is, there's a slate article pretty much top headline "news" on msn, basically saying jail would be the "only thing" to "save" her. Hogwash.

All it would take would be a decree that she hire a driver, by law. She can afford it. Problem solved...

Whether jail would "save" her or not is besides the point, she should go to jail because if one of the common men were charged with the same crimes they'd go to jail.

The only thing that'll save her is an open palm to the head. Seriously.

I just happen to think of addiction as a medical problem. Caging people should be a last resort.

Jail, to me, should be reserved for the violent...

I just happen to think of addiction as a medical problem. Caging people should be a last resort.

Jail, to me, should be reserved for the violent...

I agree about the drug addiction part, but she was caught driving drunk. THAT deserves punishment.

I agree about the drug addiction part, but she was caught driving drunk. THAT deserves punishment.

How about torture...that will keep them for doing it again, I'd like to think.

Our country has a legal system, no torture.. is so sad.

From what I've read she actually was just found having an altercation in a parking lot, not actually in the process of driving. Probably was, though.

Either way, chronic alcoholism is not helped by chronic punishment.

Well, her and Paris will have fun trying to find a company to hire them for movies, shows, etc anymore. You really think anyone is going to hire them for anything since they love getting introuble with the law so much?

No they wont. They're even more famous now for it. People will be paying out the ass to have them do anything for them.

Also, do they allow alcohol in prision? Because if they dont, then prison would be a good option for her :). Besides, prison isnt so bad. Its not a cage by any means. In fact, its probably better than a lot of free people's living conditions.

Well, her and Paris will have fun trying to find a company to hire them for movies, shows, etc anymore. You really think anyone is going to hire them for anything since they love getting introuble with the law so much?

Parish will probably have a book, MOW, action figures, etc. Praise stoopid!

Lindsay will probably be villified...

Edit:

Krynn72 said:
Besides, prison isnt so bad

Have you ever been to prison?

No they wont. They're even more famous now for it. People will be paying out the ass to have them do anything for them.

What I was getting at is, they are a huge RISK if they signed a contract to do a show/movie if they got arrested again and played a major role in such a thing, they'd have to throw that on hold. Companies just won't risk that type of stuff anymore...

She gets caught drunk driving with cocaine on her WHILE she is on probation with an ankle alcohol-meter bracelet.

She deserves some big time, imho. If I were to be as wild as she is, you can bet any judge would book me in for it big... and she shouldn't get any less than anyone else would in her position.

im so tired of the publicity over this crap. who cares about it.

I know this isn't my conversation, but I've talked to people who have been in prison, they say there are no ass-f*ckings, or murder or anything like that unless you do something that deserves it (somehow screw over someone else, like a rat or something), they said it isn't as bad as the media makes it out to be.

But really think about it. Your homeless, only get money from people walking down the street, and buy booze with it.. You smash a car windshield, go to prison. You get a bed, food 3 times a day, exercise, free time, and no responsibilities (unless you join a gang or something...).

I know that has nothing to do with the thread topic, but just wanted to clarify.

Parish will probably have a book, MOW, action figures, etc. Praise stoopid!

Lindsay will probably be villified...

Edit:

No but I know people who have been. There is cable television, a living area with board games and such, books, movies, hot food that is more edible than your school cafeteria, 2 hours of "outside" time and you get a job to keep you busy during off times.

Really, unless you go to an upper level security prison (ie. you do something much worse than driving drunk) its nicer than some people's lives. And I can only imagine that celebrity prison is just as nice or nicer.

No but I know people who have been. There is cable television, a living area with board games and such, books, movies, hot food that is more edible than your school cafeteria, 2 hours of "outside" time and you get a job to keep you busy during off times.

Really, unless you go to an upper level security prison (ie. you do something much worse than driving drunk) its nicer than some people's lives. And I can only imagine that celebrity prison is just as nice or nicer.

So basically, it's a free country club.

Except depressing, and you can't leave, and you need to shit with 50+ people watching.

Another case of too young with far too much money to squander.

I'm sure there's a Samon-brand decree about this somewhere.

She has only been of legal drinking age for 23 days! :O

Lindsay is too hawt to be compared to Paris. Or was too hawt, I don't know how she looks like now after all her 'adventures'.

Everybody who posted in this topic will be banned by the terms of the decree.

She deserves some big time, imho.

She still hasn't hurt anyone but herself. She needs some medical attention like anyone else, imo.

tehsolace said:
she shouldn't get any less than anyone else would in her position.

Like Perish, she'll probably get way more time than a normal person would, becuase everyone's lighting the torches, chanting PUNISH! PUNISH!

Just because our society has this warped sense of "justice" concerning addiction doesn't make it right, or the best way.

Cave said:
Prison is happy fun land!

Yeah, ok. Try it.

Like Perish, she'll probably get way more time than a normal person would, becuase everyone's lighting the torches, chanting PUNISH! PUNISH!

lolwut.jpg

You're a crazy person.

I was half way through reading this thread and I stopped and asked myself why the hell am I reading this? I couldn't come up with an answer. I really couldn't give a damn.

/increase postcount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back