Lion attacks man, get whats coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SNIP - Not the most appropiate video to post.

Ironically, it happened in circus.

What the ****... Why? Why post this?

In this video, man gets horribly mutilated by lion and bloody, and the lion receives several bullets to the head, killing it.

Wtf, is he dead?

I'm sure he survived, or at least during the duration of the video he's still breathing and alive...

But once again, why post this? Outside the video forum no less.

Yeah that lion totally wanted to be caged up and shot to death by some circus freaks.

Gtfo OP.

lionvu2.jpg

Poor doggy.

Uh.......

I would like an explanation, and then an apology, and maybe some compensation for what I've just seen.

In this video, man gets horribly mutilated by lion and bloody, and the lion receives several bullets to the head, killing it.

I don't think the guy is mutilated. The lion was not intended to kill the guy and the guy was still awake when he was being rescued out from the cage.

The sooner people realise the world isn't a toy, there to be played with and manipulated at their whim the better.

This is real life people, live with it.

I don't think the guy is mutilated. The lion was not intended to kill the guy and the guy was still awake when he was being rescued out from the cage.

A day when I'm dragged across a floor by the neck/shoulder via lion teeth and have my blood smeared all over the floor and my body, is a day I consider myself mutilated.

Anything less is just a flesh wound!

Xune said:
The sooner people realise the world isn't a toy, there to be played with and manipulated at their whim the better.

This is real life people, live with it.

People don't have to 'live with it'. Just because this stuff happens in the world(albeit a rarity), that doesn't mean we have to live with it when it's posted on the forums.

I would have been fine with it if it wasn't so horrifically violent.

Animals are treated like shit in the circus, this lion had enough.

That man was savaged by the lion. The lion was shot in the head and was left to writhe in agony before it died. You sat at home and watched it of your own free will, able to stop at any time. Cry me a ****ing river.

That man was savaged by the lion. The lion was shot in the head and was left to writhe in agony before it died. You sat at home and watched it of your own free will, able to stop at any time. Cry me a ****ing river.

:rolleyes:

Shut the **** up, seriously.

Sup Shasta.

Guys, DO NOT WATCH IF YOU HAVE NO DARE TO SEE.

:O

Could someone tell me what exactly happened at the start of the video? I mean where exactly was the lion holding? I couldn't make it out. The 1 guy outside was kinda tugging on the lion's head i think, then after a minute the lion got more aggressive and the guy who was outside the cage started shouting getting more animated.

It was horrible seeing the animal moaning after being shot on the ground.

Also wtf at the dog in the cage lol.

The man weren't that seriously injured. His body was still in one piece. Most of his injury weren't serious, except for a massive blood loss from all the punctual wound. The lion didn't want to kill the man. If the lion was truly murderous, he could tear off limbs easily, or at least it would bit the man's throat.

Animals are treated like shit in the circus, this lion had enough.

And he wanted to die in honour, rather than being an eternal slave.

Wtf at the youtube tags btw 'fun, gulf, iraq, india' hmmm which is it?:p

this proves that bullets > lions

One bullet can kill one creature at most *usually*. 99% of the time it misses it's intended target.

Lions on the other hand, can kill indefinitely until they themselves are killed, and they NEVER miss their target.

I have thus proven that lions > bullets

One bullet can kill one creature at most *usually*. 99% of the time it misses it's intended target.

Lions on the other hand, can kill indefinitely until they themselves are killed, and they NEVER miss their target.

I have thus proven that lions > bullets

Bullets

I'm sorry, but you have to compare them on the singular level. I mean unless you really want to compare bullets plural with a pack of lions.

I mean come on... a pack of lions. They can destroy anything, even a pack of bears.

'Zomg the lion went crazy, ***king kill the lion!', sorry, but the lion went lion.

We're at the bottom of the food chain with lions, you cant cage instinct. He had what was coming, tough shit, dont kill the ***king lion for being a lion. Its stuff like this that makes me realise what a shit race we really are.

He did have what was coming, i cant stand watching animals behind a cage, its so wrong.

I'm sorry, but you have to compare them on the singular level. I mean unless you really want to compare bullets plural with a pack of lions.

I mean come on... a pack of lions. They can destroy anything, even a pack of bears.

How about Bears with Guns? >:)

fukin humans. Dont fuk with lions. lions, dont fuk with bullets.

Urgh, this reminds me of the suicide posts. Someone needs to write a post in the Feedback section about the demise of HL2.net.

Seriously, the least you could have done is found an article about the situation, and not link directly to the video, it's just gruesome.

I've noticed the content on Youtube has been seriously diminishing in quality over the past year. I remember when the worst thing you'd find is 15 minutes of watching someone do something silly and embarass themselves over it. And I'm not just referring to the content posted on here.

What a terrible tragedy. Could've all been avoided if he just got in the car.

Also, Xune's got my respect for not being a whiny, bleeding heart word-I-can't-say-without-it-being-filtered. Grow some balls or turn the video off and leave the thread if you don't like it. "WHY DID THE OP DO THAT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?"

Cry some more.

it's threads like these that confirms, at least in my mind, that some of you are morons

"it's real life" ..lectured on the meaning of life by some guy on the internets :upstare:

What a terrible tragedy. Could've all been avoided if he just got in the car.

Also, Xune's got my respect for not being a whiny, bleeding heart word-I-can't-say-without-it-being-filtered. Grow some balls or turn the video off and leave the thread if you don't like it. "WHY DID THE OP DO THAT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?"

Cry some more.
Shoop da woop how does I shot a web lololol

Cap said:
"it's real life" ..lectured on the meaning of life by some guy on the internets

Yeah. People on the internet don't know about real life, what a jest.

Pulse said:
I'm a maget
Fixed that for you there.

You know I love generalizing people. I'm a categorizer; it makes my job easier. We're gonna put all the people from real life over here in pile A, and we're gonna put all the internet people (who only know about the internet, exclusively) over here in pile B.

And then we're going to drop lions into piles A and B, and we'll tally up how many lived from each group. It's an experiment! A social experiment! With lions!

You know I love generalizing people. I'm a categorizer; it makes my job easier. We're gonna put all the people from real life over here in pile A, and we're gonna put all the internet people (who only know about the internet, exclusively) over here in pile B.

And then we're going to drop lions into piles A and B, and we'll tally up how many lived from each group. It's an experiment! A social experiment! With lions!

ok before you drag this any further let me elaborate something which I thought was obvious but judging from your response wasnt ...I'm not saying "oh some guy on the interweb just ponificated, everyone knows internet geeks are shut ins who only know what they know from the internets" as you suggest ..but rather "for all I know this guy could be a special needs serial killing abortion clinic bomber, why should I accept his opinion that "this is life" ..he could be drinking out of the toilet for all I know"

was that clear enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back