Long time lurker, gamer, and ultimate robot lover.

Reaction score
How's it goin' everyone?
As for me, I go to school at the University of Nevada, wait tables to keep myself (relatively) afloat, and try to squeeze in some steam-tastic games when I have the free time.

Oh lawd. It's on now.

Wait, are you saying you're the ultimate lover of robots, or a lover of the ultimate robot? Now you've got me thinking, "Who is the ultimate robot?" Riom I think we need to take a poll.

You're forgetting the third (and most likely) possibility: He is the perfect example of mechanised love-making ever created.

God I love the flexibility of the English language.

Could there be a robot so sexy that not even JackofHearts27 can handle it's feministic fire?

I don't like this guy. He's capable of love.

You're forgetting the third (and most likely) possibility: He is the perfect example of mechanised love-making ever created.

God I love the flexibility of the English language.

English is a strange mistress indeed.

I'm quite possibly a robot and an ultimate lover.
Or you guys just missed the Futurama reference. (except AJ)
Either way, I basically signed up because some of your forums went private, and I wanted to check 'em out. Plus you guys are pretty privy about speculation on the HL universe. So....

I like your avatar, it reminds me of one of my favorite Simpsons episodes.

I like that part of the episode where Homer eats that sub.

Are you one of those over peppy kind of Waiters who try to become friends with customers in order to get a better tip? Because **** you if you are and leave me alone, I'm trying to eat and have a conversation with an actual friend here. I'm not leaving tip for an annoying jerk like you.

But if you're not, then 'sup. If you're a long time lurker then I assume you know how things work here. In case you need a refresher, I put together a list of important points you need to know about.

- Don't get upset at Cpt. Stern for reposting and hating on america, hes just old and senile and can't help it.
- RJMC will never learn correct English, and we don't want him to.
- Willie will rape your pets and shit on your dinner, just deal with it.
- Vegeta is into asian chicks (because they all look underage) and killing bees
- KA is the only cool moderator,
- Pi likes to **** with people's avatars. He also enjoys making snide remarks after he has banned someone, knowing they can't possibly say anything back. (I guess that makes 2 cool moderators)
- Darkside won't like you if you don't collect dolls or if you didn't grow up in the 80s.
- SixThree (63) is a troll, but somehow doesn't get banned. Just ignore everything he says.
- Samon and Yorick are the same person. Samon just made a second account so he could have someone who agrees with him.
- Krynn72 is full of shit
- Numbers' name is not "15357." Its "Numbers." He isn't a communist, and in fact he hates them with an undying passion... but he still hates freedom and doesn't believe people should have rights.
- FrostedX8 used to be named "Cavalry" and he once took a photograph of his monitor because he didn't know how to take a screenshot.

Alright, thats all for now. Remember these things and you might just survive around here.

Are you one of those over peppy kind of Waiters who try to become friends with customers in order to get a better tip? Because **** you if you are and leave me alone, I'm trying to eat and have a conversation with an actual friend here. I'm not leaving tip for an annoying jerk like you.

But if you're not, then 'sup. If you're a long time lurker then I assume you know how things work here. In case you need a refresher, I put together a list of important points you need to know about.

- Don't get upset at Cpt. Stern for reposting and hating on america, hes just old and senile and can't help it.
- RJMC will never learn correct English, and we don't want him to.
- Willie will rape your pets and shit on your dinner, just deal with it.
- Vegeta is into asian chicks (because they all look underage) and killing bees
- KA is the only cool moderator,
- Pi likes to **** with people's avatars. He also enjoys making snide remarks after he has banned someone, knowing they can't possibly say anything back. (I guess that makes 2 cool moderators)
- Darkside won't like you if you don't collect dolls or if you didn't grow up in the 80s.
- SixThree (63) is a troll, but somehow doesn't get banned. Just ignore everything he says.
- Samon and Yorick are the same person. Samon just made a second account so he could have someone who agrees with him.
- Krynn72 is full of shit
- Numbers' name is not "15357." Its "Numbers." He isn't a communist, and in fact he hates them with an undying passion... but he still hates freedom and doesn't believe people should have rights.
- FrostedX8 used to be named "Cavalry" and he once took a photograph of his monitor because he didn't know how to take a screenshot.

Alright, thats all for now. Remember these things and you might just survive around here.

You almost make me want to read the hl2.net wiki agian.

almost

I feel like more users could be added to that list (Munro, ZT, No Limit, Toaster, etc..) but that seems pretty comprehensive.

There were a lot more I wanted to add, but I got bored.

Also, I STILL don't have a wiki article? Come on guys, Jesus.

But now if I die, there will be no record of me :(

Bro, I don't even know how to get to the wiki anymore LOL

I was going to write an article but I just spoiled the surprise.

It really depends on the people. I work in a pretty high-class joint with high service expectations. It really depends on just reading people. Some people want a little conversation, some people just want you to take the order and bring and take stuff(like you it seems). But yeah, we have people that spend too much time lingering around tables, so I know what you mean.

The last time I checked the wiki is broken so no new articles can be made.

Back