LucasArts Shut Down

Well now I just hope DICE gets money for some kind of spiritual extension of the Battlefront concept. Frostbite 3 Battlefront.

UE4 Jedi Knight

Obsidian is too small to manage an IP with demands that large and public.
What?

I mean, obviously that's the main reason it would never happen, but I'm pretty sure Sliver is aware of that. He's just saying it would be a good company to entrust, if a miracle happened.

Well now I just hope DICE gets money for some kind of spiritual extension of the Battlefront concept. Frostbite 3 Battlefront.

Basically my one hope going forward. That and having a single player KOTOR game again, but I don't have my hopes up.

A new Jedi Knight would be awesome, but I feel as though devs have the urge to commit to either guns (1313), or sabers/force (FU) and not combine the two.

Watch DICE shit on a new Battlefront, just like they did to Battlefield 3 and now BF4.

I can see it now, Battlefront 3 with lens flares and orange/teal art direction. Michael Bay style. *vomits*

Star Wars Battlefront 3 - building on the legacy and mechanics laid out by Battlefront 1, now with smaller more action-packed level design

They should give it to Crytek so they stop making the same game over and over again.

Back