Man marries Pillow

Haha, what a loser.

Everyone knows Fate is a lesbo.

/me cuddles up to Tomoyo Daidouji h-pillow.

Solution to any argument is to throw her in in the washing machine. That'll shut her up.
Laughed a bit too hard at this.

Haha, what a complete loser. Falling in love with, and getting MARRIED to, a pillow with an anime character on it. A pillow! With a printed character! Hahaha, ah, what an idiot.

Why would you fall in love with a pillow of Fate Testarossa when you can buy her figma instead? She's poseable and has accessories!

fteyw2.jpg

Darkside you ****ing ingrate.

That figurine doesn't even have any jizz on it.

Um, unless pillows can get pregnant...

You know what, I read his blog, thought he was an interesting fellow, funny sense of humor, until I read this thread. HE BROUGHT SHAME UPON THIS NATION! HE MUST BE PUNISHED!

You know what, I read his blog, thought he was an interesting fellow, funny sense of humor, until I read this thread. HE BROUGHT SHAME UPON THIS NATION! HE MUST BE PUNISHED!
Why must you deny his love, Numbers? He's not hurting you! He does all the same things regular couples do: he talks, goes on dates, and makes love just the same as we do! Just with a pillow!
So vegeta married a pillow?
Don't slander Vegeta like that. He'd never marry a pillow with Fate Testarrossa on it.

He's waiting to find a Card Captor Sakura one that has no pre-owned stains.

Why must you deny his love, Numbers? He's not hurting you! He does all the same things regular couples do: he talks, goes on dates, and makes love just the same as we do! Just with a pillow!

Although I risk sounding like a segregationist or an anti-homosexual of his day, WHY CAN'T HE DO IT IN PRIVATE WHERE NO FOREIGN NEWS AGENCY WILL EVER KNOW ABOUT IT?

Although I risk sounding like a segregationist or an anti-homosexual of his day, WHY CAN'T HE DO IT IN PRIVATE WHERE NO FOREIGN NEWS AGENCY WILL EVER KNOW ABOUT IT?

Because what he does doesn't tarnish your reputation as a nation?

WHY CAN'T HE DO IT IN PRIVATE WHERE NO FOREIGN NEWS AGENCY WILL EVER KNOW ABOUT IT?
I think what he did is very brave. Maybe it will help others who are in love with their pillows come out of the bedroom.

I think what he did is very brave. Maybe it will help others who are in love with their pillows come out of the bedroom.

yeah numbers he shows the big proud and bravery of your nations

korea: we **** pillows and get married to them AND WE DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY

other country: lol you married a pillow lol

korea: yes I did and I ****ing love it!*start ****ing pillow in front of everyone*

other country: D:

I've never ****ed my pillows. I guess I'm just not imaginative enough. I did **** my mattress a few times, though.

I've never ****ed my pillows. I guess I'm just not imaginative enough. I did **** my mattress a few times, though.

Thought about it, but too damn much work. Sock is the most extreme for me.

This guy is a ****ing coward.

He should be going out and trying to get a real human being.

Especially since SK needs more bodies.

This guy is a ****ing coward.

He should be going out and trying to get a real human being.

Especially since SK needs more bodies.

I'm not sure I'd want him to reproduce, but hey, a meat shield is a meat shield.

Vegeta - Stern feud. Now this is something I haven't read about on here.

Back