Merry christmas

Rizzo

Tank
Reaction score
Or Happy holidays, for you ungodly swines. It's christmas here now. But I guess Christmas stops being very intressting after you turn 12.

But anyway have a good one HL2.net.

It's still 24 hours away here. But merry christmas anyway.

2vmerew.jpg

I have no idea what you are talking about Darkside. Or should I say Scrooge!

Edit: damn it Remus.

Weird Rizzo, where are you that it's GMT +24 (give or take)?

We celebrate at december 24. Not the 25th. It's Jesus birthday.

**** whatever! God, get in the ****ing christmas spirit you dicks...
Grinchlife2.net amirite?

**** whatever! God, get in the ****ing christmas spirit you dicks...
Grinchlife2.net amirite?

10o4b2g.jpg

I might have a Christmas spirit, but my tommy gun don't!

Yes, more people must get into the Christmas spirit. It fuels the anti-life equation that I need to dominate all of you!

lwqo8.jpg

So... are we going to have another one of those "post your christmas tree" threads this year too?

Says who? My girlfriend is getting me a new graphical card for Christmas, that's interesting. :angel:
well a plain text card wouldn't be in the spirit of christmas now would it.

I really don't feel Christmas-spirity this year.Srsly.Ordinarily , this time of the year would be so awsome for me , but this year ? Hell , Christmas feels like every other day :(

Merry fatman in a red suit day.

I really don't feel Christmas-spirity this year.Srsly.Ordinarily , this time of the year would be so awsome for me , but this year ? Hell , Christmas feels like every other day :(
^This

Being a f**king adult sucks. I remember being a kid and thinking Christmas would be the only day of the year that WOULD NEVER SUCK!!!

Guess what? *sigh* I dunno. Maybe I should knock up some bony lass and have children. Seasoned adults say that Christmas is exciting again if only to see the faces of the youngsters light up that morning and shit.

I got my both my grandmas something and my 2 year old nephew. Otherwise I'm getting nothing and I got no one else anything (besides those people). Christmas is a waste of money and time. Boxing day is where it's at.

Like the old days, I'd make a thread when it's midnight here.

But **** y'all niggaz I'm going to be social.

Only 8 hours to xmas in Australia.

This christmas is soooooo depressing. It doesnt even feel like christmas to me :( Just feels like another day.

Only 8 hours to xmas in Australia.

This christmas is soooooo depressing. It doesnt even feel like christmas to me :( Just feels like another day.

But what about the snow and stuff that winter bri- oh.

I will enjoy Xmas for family and the few presents I'll end up getting. Loved the few Christmas parties I've had in the last few days, slept till 12 with a slight hangover today.

Merry Christmas to all Halflife2.net and to all all a good night!

Christmas? You mean that day when your heathen religion's so-called savior, who came back as an undead monstrosity and is worshiped as a barbarian ghost, was born?

Infidels. Barbarian Infidels.

Christmas is... just meh for me. Maybe I should get a present for myself, like that sexy Western Arms berreta M92F I've always wanted. I'd get an Elite IA, but those are too rare.

My family doesn't really celebrate Christmas - we're all atheists, or at least not Christian. We're going traveling together though. :D

One day off from school, at least! I remember the time when I used to go to school on Christmas because I had too much work to do.

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas to everyone at HL2.net! :D :D :D

Doesn't Melbourne go hand-in-hand with rain, though?

:hmph:

Usually it feels like christmas if it's really hot, it's not even really hot, it's like raining wtf.

5 hours to go now!
Wait, seasons are topsy-turvy in Australia than in the States right? You guys have Christmas during the summer. Weird.

Does it ever get cold even during winter time over there?

It's usually 20-somethings (Celcius) during the day in Winter, up here.

It's usually 20-somethings (Celcius) during the day in Winter, up here.
I fail with Centigrade, cause Amerikuns is stupid and most of us were trained to use Farenheit. That's around 50F though right?

But down south in Melbourne our rough average for Winter is: 6c - 13c

So Aust. can still get bloody cold - just never much snow during Xmas.

I think the closest thing I've ever seen to snow IRL was back when I lived in Canberra.

Was probably just collective hail, though. :(

Back