Merry christmas

Do you guys think it's right to get absolutely blind drunk on xmas eve and carry on into xmas day?

Hell yes I'll join you!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

It was christmas about 2 hours ago and im hella drunk. What else is there to do on christmas?

Christmas has lost all it's meaning, it just isnt the same anymore. You might aswell get blind as a bat to forget it all.

Its only a few hours drive to Mt Baw Baw - do a day trip with mates, go tobogganing and then drive home, problem solved.

cbf? :cheese:

The meaning for Christmas, for me, has always just been about my family and extended family coming together, to eat, drink and give each other stuff.

It's as wonderful and magical now, as it was when I was a child. I was never taught to believe in Father Christmas. And although I was brought up as a Christian, my parents never emphasised the Christian elements of Christmas. So there's been no disillusionment for me.

Maybe when my family all start dying I'll feel differently, but then I'm sure that would happen anyway.

The meaning for Christmas, for me, has always just been about my family and extended family coming together, to eat, drink and give each other stuff.

It's as wonderful and magical now, as it was when I was a child. I was never taught to believe in Father Christmas. And although I was brought up as a Christian, my parents never emphasised the Christian elements of Christmas. So there's been no disillusionment for me.

Maybe when my family all start dying I'll feel differently, but then I'm sure that would happen anyway.

How old are you?

Merry Christmas to everyone. Its been shit so far, but hopefully it will get better tnight.

Merry Christmas yo'll, and have a pleasant boxing day and a fantastic New Year!

BTW, there's no Valve Chistmas Postcard? ;(

Merry Christmas forumites!

And a Happy Holidays to all you Christians out there.

See now it's Christmas. MERRY CHRISTMAS except to all you heathens

It's tomorrow for all of North America.

I just want it to be boxing day already. **** Christmas. I didn't even get a Christmas bonus either (I did last year). Thanks, huge ass corporation who wouldn't miss any of it, I'd much rather not have more money for working for you on new years eve, xmas eve, and boxing day and ever other holiday you tell me to work. Bunch of ****ing ****s.

Day after xmas, everything is on sale. My guess is so companies can get rid of their overstock items that they bought before Christmas for Christmas.

It's actually snowing again here on Christmas eve.

Amazing.

**** HAPPY YOUR HOLIDAYS!
34.jpg

It's actually snowing again here on Christmas eve.

Amazing.

Same here.

I was all like. :D

I'd post a picture of my tree but I'm too lazy, it's awesome though. My family has sort of slowly pulled apart as we get older and one sibling is married with kids, and other such stuff. I still love Christmas, getting stuff and having most of my family around. :)

DIE IN A FIRE REMUS, A YULE LOG FIRE MADE FROM A ****ING CHRISTMAS TREE YOUR BLACK HEART KILLED WITH ITS LIFE-DESTROYING VACUUM.

DIE!

Nah man, I don't want you to die.

DIE IN A FIRE REMUS, A YULE LOG FIRE MADE FROM A ****ING CHRISTMAS TREE YOUR BLACK HEART KILLED WITH ITS LIFE-DESTROYING VACUUM.

DIE!

Nah man, I don't want you to die.

shocked.jpg

****ing hate Christmas. All it means is extra heavy workloads for the next 4 weeks along with late overtime nights and shedloads of extra expenses. Humbug indeed.

Day after xmas, everything is on sale. My guess is so companies can get rid of their overstock items that they bought before Christmas for Christmas.
It's also for reboxing the gifts you didn't like so you can return them.

I'm actually not anti-anime or anything.

(if that's what you thought)

But I am, so please don't corrupt this beautiful thread with your filth.

Save that for the image dump.

It's also for reboxing the gifts you didn't like so you can return them.

Honestly I wouldn't have thought of that because that is a dick move.. People actually do that? "Oh yea, I hated the gift you so thoughtfully gave me, so I put it back in the box and took it back for store credit to get something I ACTUALLY LIKE LOL".
Oh I get it. They put their milk in bags, and their shit in boxes.

Canadians :upstare:

Canadians make the most sense out of every country, what is the bad part about milk in bags?! It's like this squishy water balloon, except you can put that shit in your cereal, I mean cmon.

Happy Xmas from N.Ireland (granted its 11:52 when i posted this but it takes 10 mins to be read)

Honestly I wouldn't have thought of that because that is a dick move.. People actually do that? "Oh yea, I hated the gift you so thoughtfully gave me, so I put it back in the box and took it back for store credit to get something I ACTUALLY LIKE LOL".
It sucks but I've done it a few times. Really, only if the gift is just awful or doesn't fit or something like that. I try to see it as "well, my aunt wanted me to have a sweatshirt, she just doesn't know what kind I like, so I'll get this one instead". Keeps the thought intact I guess :p

And in an economy like this, it makes more sense to get what you want/need, rather than keep a useless gift out of sentimentalism. Exceptions given to gifts with sentiments beyond "merry Christmas, have this thing".

Back