Metal Gear Solid: Peacewalker DEMO OUT!

Gargantou

Companion Cube
Reaction score
http://au.psp.ign.com/articles/102/1027904p1.html

The demo for Metal Gear Solid: Peacewalker, and no, this is not illegal, Konami transmitted the demo to all attendees at TGS'09 without any form of copyprotection etc, so it's afaik fully okay to distribute it to others, seen several major sites link it.

Will have to give it a go. Have not paid enough attention to anything about it really. MGS4 pretty much wrapped it all up for me, but it will likely be fun to have a new one when out and about.

That trailer was cringe-worthy in places. And I hope that whoever was playing in the gameplay vids just sucked, because that was far from impressive. A step down from Portable Ops. I thought this was supposed to rival MGS4?

I haven't counted it out yet though, will give it a chance myself with the demo or wait for other gameplay vids.

i dont feel like figuring out japanese, so ill just wait till next year and buy it.

Portable Ops is amazing.. My PSP is still 1.5 and I haven't played it in ages so I do not know anything about the firmwares now a days.. I just know how to run the minimum firmware for Portable Ops (I bought Portable Ops, I didn't download it), and play it, and that's pretty much it.. I don't wanna download the newest version for a demo.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/metal-gear-solid-peace-walker-hands-on

MGS: Peace Walker is already among the best PSP games I've ever played, and I've only had an hour and a half with it. Besides occasional niggles with the controls, which all the customisation options should do a lot to ease, it's an absolute pleasure to play and to watch. The production values are clearly ridiculous, it's impossibly good-looking, and it's going to give Monster Hunter a run for its money as a four-player co-operative experience. Equally importantly, its four-legged boxes and already convoluted plot hint at the same gentle lunacy that kindled such a fondness in me for the previous games in the series. I can't see how it can go wrong

Kewl.

will CFW let you run it even with firmware requirements set to 5.51 or not so much

Resurrection.

After recently finishing all four games, I'm curious about this. Seems pretty ridiculous to have a flying Metal Gear, whereas flying metal gears didn't exist until the 4th game..

YEAH WELL...

Edit: -WELL I REALLY LIKE BIG BOSS.

Watched the trailer, looks like a solid game.

Hes trying to prove his mettle by using puns.

I'm a MGS fanboy, I must show my love through pathetic and blatantly obvious puns.

I bet you would fap to soundtrack cover. ya know, you can undress her picture on the cover.

TBH, Paz creeps me the heck out. It's her eyes. They frighten me.

295aext.jpg

what a ****ing waste of a good franchise this POS handheld.

I still enjoy Snake eater to this day, even if it's a bit girly :X

Enjoy on your PSP 2000s and worlds-most-pointless-Sony-release PSP GOs.

I wish Hideo would kill off the MGS series now. I love them to bits, MGS4 was..indescribeably awesome but for god sake show us some variation in your talent!

Back