• Sony Ericson

Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Motorola

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • LG

Votes: 19 17.9%

• Total voters
Dunno why people would choose nokia over samsung, nokia look really taccy

Sony Erickson are a good make, but i dont like the look of them, and they are hard to use, with the double corner buttons at the top

Had a Nokia 6500s for about a year now. Hardy little bugga, still looks good as new!

nokia-6500slide%20300x379.jpg

Magic phone.

2335425795_5901589526.jpg

samsung_d900i.jpg

It's an alright phone. Had it for about a year, got a little crack in it now but it's ok.

Sony Erickson.

Song Erickson.

Sony Erickson are a good make, but i dont like the look of them, and they are hard to use, with the double corner buttons at the top

It's Sony Ericsson, guys, it's probably written on your phones over the display >_<

And that's my choice. SE generally look nice. Motorolas are really neat, until you open them, inside they don't look that good and I don't like the interface. I think LG is the most recent to enter the market with their phones and I'll probably be looking at them when I'll be changing my phone, as I like the design. No idea about the interface, though.

Nokias are mostly ugly IMHO. Samsungs look pretty similar to Nokias, but they're better looking.

foto.ashx

My phone. Has few cracks on screen but is as pretty as on the picture. Only problem is that the batteries last very short time.

I have like the incredibly cheap Sony Ericsson and I HATE it. I'm always having problems with it. ATT has replaced mine about 3 times and my sisters around 6 times.

We get upgrades in May, so hopefully I'll either have a Pantech Matrix or a Blackberry Bold. Unless something better with a full keyboard comes out before May.

i just bought an htc fuze, im looking forward to using it. anyone own it?

also lg is crap to me. how could anyone consider that cheap piece of plastic durable? i would rather have the samsung eternity.

I have the samsung pixon, it rox oh yeh !

My phone is just a slightly newer version of yours, but the difference in looks is huge!

Im using the (old) N95. Wanna change it though... the Palm Pre looks interesting..

Back