My girlfriend just ditched me.

mortiz-Redux

Reaction score
Yes I got the whole "let's just be friends" spool. Make me feel better.

**** you Pesmerga.

Don't worry mortiz-Redux, YOU'RE TOO GOOD FOR HER. :3

No.
But here's some russian ham.

photo0021iu8.jpg

Yeah, it's rough, I had the "I want to break up, but we can still be brother and sister". Not easy, I can tell you.

At least you have had a relationship lol.

I'm sorry, it can be tough, I know. :(

I don't know if she was incredibly important to you or not, but *hug*.

She's a bitch and you're better off without her, and there's alot more girls out there. Yeah you must be thinking "man she was the ONLY ONE for me" well apparently she wasn't and neither will the next one or probably the one after that. It's the way life goes. Learn to cope now, it gets easier later.

Be ****ing grateful you didn't get the whole "I feel like you're more a brother to me, than a boyfriend.."

WTF DOES THAT EVEN MEEEAANNN?????

Bad luck dude. just remember, plenty of women out there (or men if you go that way)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjzzK8tIbOc

One of my ex's called my love a poison in a very sharp poem written to stab me where it hurt (no, not my balls, I was allowed to keep my manhood).

The irony is that were actually pretty good friends now, its amazing how good friends you can be with a girl when you get all that sexual tension shit out the way.

Yeah...anyway I think I'm gonna end up boning her, I am noticing were flirting way too much again....

BUT yeah, chill out pal, its one bint, if she dumped you she obviously wasn't interested, as soon as one person wants out its over, you cant salvage that, relationships need both participants efforts.

I'm assuming your still young, so you might feel crap now, but you'll bounce back quick enough and find another skank...I mean nice girl to feel all warm and fuzzy about.

And finally, on a plus side, years down the road when your horny and you CBA with finding someone new, just give one of your ex's a call and have cheap empty sex to fill that hollow in your life that you haven't managed to fill by looking for a new bint. :thumbs:

Thats a good point. Little known fact, women who are single and horny will shag an ex because it dosen't increase their "number".

Next time this happens to you, she says "Hey... Can we just be friends?" Say "SURE! But first, whose the other guy?" "...There is no other guy..." "There's always another guy. Who do you have in mind?" Now, if she doesn't hang up by this point, she's probably silent, so that's when you know your job is done. :D

That is, if it's over the phone...

Still if verbally, if she hasn't walked away by tjis point, she is either silent, or about to walk away. :D

Btw, I just pulled that completely out of my ass, and I must admit, I'm sore. I must now retire to my quarters.

You will never find anyone better. You lost out and will spend your days pining for "the one that got away," and all your future relationships will be doomed to failure. That is, of course, assuming you ever will get in another relationship; henceforth you're probably going to be relegated to permanent occupancy within the Friend Zone. Enjoy your loneliness, you should probably just give up and save yourself the trouble.

Today is opposite day.

Get over it and move on, plenty out there.

Plenty more fish in the sea :D

Grr, she's invited me round to her house tomorrow now but just "as friends", silly cow doesn't know what she wants!

she obviously wants another man, or that you dont guve her wat she needs

Yeah that is pretty lame- you should jizz on her face and then take a pic and post it here.

Or take a pic of her, jizz on it, then post it here. :/

Whatever you want, man. :D

Back