My Pedophile Stalker

morgs

The Freeman
Reaction score
I have been meaning to post this for a couple of months now but never got around to it, I'm sure some of you may still find this interesting though.

I was (and still am( 19 when this happened

In November of last year, I was employed at a supermarket near my house. (I'll try to keep this short). While working one day, this old guy comes up to me and asks me to reach him some cereal from the top shelf, nothing unusual. So I grabbed it for him and he was on his way.

About a week later, I was at the mall doing some Christmas shopping when this same guy comes up to me. I still figured nothing was strange, just bumping into a customer. So he talked to me for a little bit and I figured that was that...

However...

He continued to chat to me whenever he came into work, which was about twice a week.

One day he says to me "You seem like a nice boy, I'd like to get to know you better". At this point alarm bells were going off, but I kind of ignored it at the time, thought he was just a lonely old man or something. He kept coming in for about a month just chatting to me and just started getting annoying basically.

One day, he comes in and gives me this card. On it was his number and address, he told me to give him a call some time or I could go around for coffee. This was the last straw. Luckily for me my dad is a cop, so I asked him to look him up on the police computer and lo and behold, He lost his teaching job a few years back for touching up some little boy.

Can't say I was too surprised really, kind of had him figured out. Anyway, a cop went to his place and told him not to shop at my work, and now he's got another complaint from me on his rap sheet.

So that's about the gist of it, People seemed to think it would affect me or something but it didn't really.

I know this sounds silly, but has anyone else been followed by a stalker?

*Reading story, on the edge of my seat*
*Learned you're a dude*
:(

*reading thread title, on the edge of my seat*
*read second sentence*

Learn to pedophilia.

Sorry to disappoint you Pitz :)

He didn't actually do anything to me, but he WAS a pedophile.

Good thing your dad was a cop. He was about ready to forcibly abduct you into his car after work one day soon.

He probably had the strength of a bear.

He didn't actually do anything to me, but he WAS a pedophile.
Oh, was he now?

Wikipedia said:
Pedophilia (or paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 and older) characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children.

There's this old guy who wants me to work for him at his business, told me to check out his website. Turns out its some cosmetic womanly products and shit, the website was basically some shit even I with my limited knowledge could outdesign. Met him at my current temporary job (cashier) but next week is my last week so that'll probably be the last I hear from him (I've only met him 3x in the two months I've worked there now). Just wish I didn't give him my goddamn cell number...

He taught at a primary school when he was fired for feeling up some kid.

But that isn't relevant to him stalking a 19 year old. I scoff at thee for deeming it worthy of mention in the thread title.

Why don't you go ahead and mention his race too!?

Every time he stepped into your store you should have been like, "Get out of here stalker, get out of here stalker, get out of here stalker, get out of here stalker"

and when he finally left you say, "don't just stand there come in, don't just stand there come in"

Good thing your dad was a cop. He was about ready to forcibly abduct you into his car after work one day soon.

Man, laugh all you want but this shit happens all the time.

I thought it was going to be a happy history of a kid who found a pedophile stalker and likes and lives whit him and such

Worst thing was in the days after he gave me his card and the police were looking into him he kept kind of 'telling me off' for not calling him.

ohh btw he was 75.

Would you like a popsicle? I got lots of popsicles in my cellar.
iznyj8.jpg

Hey congratulations on handling the situation in an effective manner, I like the whole "go straight to the cops" thing, I'm sure that talking to him and saying that you weren't interested would have been totally ineffective and probably would have got you murdered in a basement

edit: cellar

I like how Vegeta gets all defensive about the definition of pedophile, like he doesn't enjoy being misrepresented.

Hey congratulations on handling the situation in an effective manner, I like the whole "go straight to the cops" thing, I'm sure that talking to him and saying that you weren't interested would have been totally ineffective and probably would have got you murdered in a basement

Oh darn, thats brilliant. Had only the countless number of young men and women who have been abducted and murdered by stalkers had only talked to them first. Yeah don't go to the cops, its not like its their job to protect the populace or anything.

edit:

can't tell if serious

Yeah man, why'd you go and tell a cop? Thats so conservative man, you shoulda been like more, cool ya know?

I have to agree with KA. You a ****ing man or a church boy? There is tons of crazy shit to go through in this life. 100% of them require thought. So the police will make him disappear or something? **** NO.

I think you should call him up, go over to his house, maybe have a little dinner, a few glasses of wine, a soak in his hot-tub, and then you can tell him why you're not really interested in him in any sort of non-platonic way

I didn't really 'go' to the cops, I merely bought it up at home and then my dad kind of took action on his own.

In case anyone is interested his name is Don.

*shudder*

can you go around with me KA? I need some muscle.

I remember when I was 12 some young women used to come visit me in a car, and I had no idea that they could be kidnappers or someshit. Once they told me to turn around and walk away. They apparently liked my buttocks. The passenger looked ok, I guess, but the driver apparently was the driving force. And she had only one hand, and I felt I could do better.

My moms warned me. From then on, I was like get out of here stalker.

Point is, don't entertain them. Don't entertain their interests. Pedo does not equal rapist, though obviously the combination is just as possible as a non-pedo rapist.

Maybe he would've gotten a popsicle. A chocolate popsicle.

I always got older women who wanted me to set up something in their house. i did refuse one lady directly though but she had the largest rack too. She kept insisting I come over and keep her company. I felt sad after she left, I should have went for it. i just don't like dry snatch

I was in Colorado for the summer for a research program, and one of the dudes who worked in the cafeteria invited one of my friends (also a dude, coincidentally he was 19 at the time also) to go hiking with him. This was like our second week there. I was warning him not to go but he was all like "Nah it's ok we're just going hiking." He goes hiking and at night, we didn't see him around and got worried. We asked about the man in the cafeteria and his coworkers got all pissed off and told us to mind our own business.

Turns out he just ate fried chicken dinner at cafeteria-man's house.

So everything was fine, right?

NOT AT ALL. A couple of months later we were joking about how worried we were, and then we find out from our friend's roommate that he'd gone to hang out with cafeteria-man another time, and something bad happened. Maybe not terrible, but bad enough that he didn't want to talk about it.

Moral of the story: stay away from creepy dudes. First you think you are just hiking, and eating fried chicken, and hiking some more... and the next thing you know, you get traumatized for life.

Man, laugh all you want but this shit happens all the time.

You think I don't know that?

Disaster averted, you can lighten up and joke about shit every once in a while.

To be fair he did make a quite humerus Stalker reference.

And KA seems very comfortable on this subject, past experience perhaps?

What if the old man was no longer a pedophile but was simply a lonely man, and you reminded him of his son who passed away.

That would be so sad, he just wanted to talk.

But that isn't relevant to him stalking a 19 year old. I scoff at thee for deeming it worthy of mention in the thread title.

Why don't you go ahead and mention his race too!?
Would you prefer the term oyaji?

What if the old man was no longer a pedophile but was simply a lonely man, and you reminded him of his son who passed away.

That would be so sad, he just wanted to talk.

He is still a convicted kiddy fiddler, so I really wouldn't want to talk to him :\

To be fair he did make a quite humerus Stalker reference.

By the way, I was really messing with you. I'm not sure if the things I say ever come out the way I intended.

Just imagine me laughing and joking with everything I say.*

*only applies to the lounge

I once saw a depiction of The Lounge in Garry's Mod, basically everyone was passed out/****ing maggot as and shit was just knocked about everywhere. A real mess.

I've always viewed the entirety of The Lounge as such, since.

3. maggot

1. To be 'pissed as a ****'. Very drunk.
2. Not so Common: To be ****ed from any drug.

1. He drunk a whole case to himself, he was fully maggot.

2. I munched 3 bikkies and I was maggoted.

Well, I rarely have more than a couple beers at a time when I'm alone. Solaris passed out mid-post, I think.

I hardly ever get the opportunity to drink anymore, I had a tallie of Woodstock cola and bourbon a week ago (My last drink was March, before that, November 2009) and I was surprisingly tipsy off of it.

Even then, I'm sure I can handle posting on HL2.net better than he can.

EDIT: We should probably get back on topic though, and tip-toe around egg-shells in terms of how to treat situations like in the OP.

Back