New banner thing for the forums which was obviously put in just now.

Thoughts on new fixed width style

• Win

Votes: 31 44.9%
  • Fail

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Sod off. I'll stick to my BLUE style

Votes: 18 26.1%

• Total voters
I like the main page design, but I really prefer the simple colours on a forum.

Only found out about this when I saw this thread. Turned it on and read the thread... I like it :)

Nice one.

I've only just noticed that the companion cube is in the banner on the home page! Sweet!

I like it. The old one was, like, too old..
Specially like the blue bg.
Munro said:
We've gone through a lot of changes with the forums and I've realised that no matter whats changed people will hate it because it's different.
So True.

We've gone through a lot of changes with the forums and I've realised that no matter whats changed people will hate it because it's different. I think it's about time the forums joined up with the site more. The old/current layout was only meant to be a temp thing but I've been sitting on my arse so long everyones got used to it being what the forums look like.
new banners at most mang.

I don't like the banner. It has that picture of Gman with the creepy eyes.

I like the banner on the foums.

I like fixed with so much I'm using it over my preferred Blue Style.

Those are the current survivors. :|

It's "win" but that doesn't mean I'll be using it. I'm staying with the default tan.

Also, the blue one sucks.

This poll sucks. Needs a tan option.

What a negative person.

You need to fill up your glass, sir.

where did my color choices go? I want my damn dark colors back!
EDIT: nvm, it was lagging. Old style is way better, i dont see the logic of not using the entire space available on the screen? Why cramp everything into the middle?

i dont see the logic of not using the entire space available on the screen? Why cramp everything into the middle?
For large monitors it can be easy to lose you place in a paragraph when moving to the next line due to how long that line is. I'll often have to make firefox take up less of the screen just for readability.

Back