"New Campaigns"

Zippy

Reaction score
Tell me which of these fake campaigns you like the most.

Perish Plant
The Survivors travel through radioactive plains to reach a fortified and armed factory. The escape vehicle is an underground train.
- 1: The Plains
- 2: The Mines
- 3: The Plant
- 4: The Village
- 5: Factory Finale
Extras: Once you reach the Village, two back-and-forth-bickering factory workers talk to the Survivors through very loud speakers. Some infected will glow green, and can poison Survivors on hit.

Bloodless Lab
The Survivors must travel through the giant Testress Labs to reach an old plane.
- 1: The Entrance
- 2: Second Floor
- 3: Third Floor
- 4: The Catwalks
- 5: Laboratory Finale
Extras: Due to testing before the Survivors' arrival, some infected will appear as conjoined. Some infected will appear has gene-spliced. A scientist will tell the Survivors what to do and where to go, but much like the churchguy, he'll be infected before you get to the final level. Unfortunately, the Survivors can't depend on someone else operating the plane, they'll have to do it.

Morbid Manor
The Survivors travel through rich estates to use an old man's helicopter. (So yes, we get that spooky mansion theme going on in this one)
- 1: The Courtyard
- 2: The Lakeside
- 3: The Hills
- 4: The Observatory
- 5: Mansion Finale
Extras: An aged-man's voice will follow you around during the campaign. The man is already infected, and will appear at the finale, as the last Tank, wearing a ripped tuxedo.

Lifeless Launch
The Survivors must make their way to an abandoned space station to reach an escape vessel. (Whatever that "escape vessel" is, you decide)
- 1: The Fields
- 2: The Antenna
- 3: The Control
- 4: The Station
- 5: Fuelroom Finale
Extras: In the Station level, some crazy Infected start a launch sequence for something, the Survivors must reach the safehouse before the launch, for the launch fires will toast them.

horror/zombie games with laboratory levels always scare the hell out of me. so i vote Bloodless Lab.

Morbid Manor. Not sure about a tank following you around chatting though...

Please avoid corny fake science crap.

Morbid Manor and Lifeless Launch. The others seem a little too cliched.

I think fighting in a movie theater would be cool, the entire building not just the room where you watch the movies.

I like the Morbid Manor idea. The others don't really do anything for me, though.

Just imagine... if you shoot a window or something the whole station decompresses and everyone dies.

The fun of the campaign. "Prevent any windows breaking", with everyone standing around the windows until a tank put you through one and into endless darkness.

Sounds like a mod idea which should be posted in the modifications section for sixthree to ridicule.

Shouldnt they do a level based on a particular place? like New York? or Venice for that matter.

With orphans

A post-Katrina New Orleans might be fun. Voodoo magiks

I think fighting in a movie theater would be cool, the entire building not just the room where you watch the movies.

I used to work in a cinema and they were pretty damn creepy when deserted/dark. Not sure it would be large enough to accommodate an entire level though.

I'd quite like a level that's set in and around the laboratory where this infection comes from to provide some more back story to the infection. Although it may be a little cliched. I want to know who the mysterious LECA are.

The Cinema map in Zombie Panic: Source was hella scary (so, actually, I was playing as a zombie. It was scary anyway).

no one has thought on a mall?

comercial death
shoping in hell!

the survivors must past trough a comercial zone and a mall to reach a litle port behind it to escape in boat

1-the square
the survivors start near a square and a street that is infront of the main mall,but the acces to the mall is blocked so they have to past to the warehouses trough allies

2-the warehouses
the survivors must pass trough the warehouses which are those big warehouses that have a bunch of merchandise everywhere so it will be kind of laberintic and must collapse some stands to pass

3-the supermarket
the survivors reached the first part of the mall that is the big superduper market and the parking lot of the mall,they have to open those big gates they use in malls when closed

4-the inside of the mall
the survivors are inside the mall and have to pass trough it,the stores and everything,they have to break a ball(in whatever way you think,the crazier the better)

5-the atraccions zone
the mall has a zone whit rollercoasters and those machines things like carrousels and things like that,and also a litle port where the survivors have to go

If anyone else suggests a mall I'm killing someone.

I thought of a sweet campaign, one in the desert. One level could be a ghost town, the second to last one could be the survivors trying to reach the bottom of a canyon and the finale has them surviving till a boat shows up.

There's quite a popular Zombie Master map that takes place at a gas station.

We need a map that takes place in a........ CIRCUS can you imagine the Funhouse level and Zombie Clowns? Omg.

That's so dumb my eyes started bleeding.

A military installation that has been set up to protect survivors, which obviously gets overrun by the infected and calamity ensues.

The finale is a mad rush over fairly open terrain to an APC or similar, while having zombies flinging themselves at you.

Yeah, that campaign sounds great, it'll get the award for the shortest campaign ever because it'll have more attraction for the Should-I-Shouldn't-I people who shoot the car alarm with hilarious results, I'll give you a second by second account of every other game... :frog:

1s- exit saferoom
2s- Player 3 aims towards glass window
3s- Player 3 considers shooting
4s- Entire area decompresses

Looking forward to it (really) :D

The fun of the campaign. "Prevent any windows breaking", with everyone standing around the windows until a tank put you through one and into endless darkness.

Sounds like a mod idea which should be posted in the modifications section for sixthree to ridicule.

Fight zombies in zero gravity :imu:

Yeah, that campaign sounds great, it'll get the award for the shortest campaign ever because it'll have more attraction for the Should-I-Shouldn't-I people who shoot the car alarm with hilarious results, I'll give you a second by second account of every other game... :frog:

1s- exit saferoom
2s- Player 3 aims towards glass window
3s- Player 3 considers shooting
4s- Entire area decompresses

Looking forward to it (really) :D

Lol, of course windows are non-existent! No point on a space ship imo. *And stops griefers*

Yes, I did come up with a funhouse campaign...
Drop-Dead Fun
The Survivors must make their past a giant carnival to reach the safe military lines. (No escape vehicle, just run to the goal)
- 1: The Park
- 2: The Forest
- 3: The Carnival
- 4: The Circus
- 5: Outpost Finale
Extras: The only campaign where military survivors can fight along side with you (at the finale). Some infected will be dressed in "circus-like" uniforms. Just before the outpost, you will see infected in military uniforms trying to open fire at you.

Cessation Caves:
The Survivors through an old hiking tour to reach a civilian truck.
- 1: The Rainforest
- 2: The Waterfall
- 3: The Caves
- 4: The Swamp
- 5: Woodland Finale
Extras: Some unfortunate infected will be wearing be backpacks, and (if you want...) fanny packs. Some infected will jump out from the trees, but some dumb infected will jump from trees far too high and fall to their deaths.

We need a trip to the aquarium from the advertisement posters in No Mercy and Dead Air.

Or a campaign set in a Flanel Outlet Warehouse. Where all the Infected are wearing Flanel.

Mirror maze level + Left 4 Dead = Melted GPUs

Fixed LOL

Seriously though what I would like is a campaign that starts with a finale right off the bat. As soon as the level starts you have to set up for a huge zombie fight. Then your crippled and bleeding butts need to be extra careful the rest of the map. That sounds fun and is a change of pace from the current campaigns.

These do sound pretty awesome.

Back