New Years Resolutions

Stop biting my nails.

I have some "goals" but they're pretty much ongoing things that just happen to come to a close/I fail at this year.

shit. I did 1290*1024. I think.

There are a bunch of things I'd like to do better, but I know I'm far too weak-willed to actually stick to them, so bugger it.

Stop Smoking
Clean up my ****ing act

Likeliness of achieving these goals? 0.01%

el Chi said:
There are a bunch of things I'd like to do better, but I know I'm far too weak-willed to actually stick to them, so bugger it.

QFT

Make more room for the corpses. Study harder at school.

Don't try so hard...on anything!
Trying hard gets you nowhere! You'll just end up dying in the end. So why not have more fun by not trying! WEEE Home on the corner of MaIn Street, here I come bumsville!

If I were to make one of those crappy resolution stupid things...my resolution is to kill all the people who make new years resolutions. The world would be a far better place then.

samo said:
no masturbating till march.

No chance whatsoever,
d0li.png

lose a hundred ounds by next new year a way 220 and am almost 6 foot tall
Learn to code, model, make textures, and map better then I do now.

To get at least 1 decent hug off every girl in my selection of girls every schoolday.
:x

i think i do that anyway usually

The only thing I want to change about myself is to give people/things a chance before judging them (especially music)

Finally, a doable resolution for myself.

Stop breaking shit in fits of anger. I've tossed CD players, MP3 player, laptops, kicked computers, all sorts of shit for malfunctioning. Cost me quite a bit of money.

Mine is the same as last year, the same as any year. Never to throw up again. It sounds pretty stupid but its been six years and works for me. :|

Llama said:
in my selection of girls
You have a hareem?

OvA said:
What's wrong with vomiting?
The taste? The feeling? The... Well, everything. Also - and do forgive me if I'm wrong - but the way Skaadi put it made it sound bulemic vomiting?
Like I said, sorry if that's the wrong end of the stick.

Hurrah, I failed my resolution already. Way to go, me!

Back