"No, she doesn't have a brain, sir."

VirusType2

Reaction score
8382205embeddedprodaffi.jpg

Henri Bruneau, 29, was arrested and charged with the premeditated murder of his mother, Nancy Bruneau.

They also found human organs -- presumably Nancy Bruneau's liver and brain matter -- scattered about.

Bruneau called 911 shortly after 11 a.m. Saturday, telling the dispatcher: "I just tried to kill my mom. I hit her. Then I hit her with a hammer, and then with a brick.''

When the 911 dispatcher asked Beau Bruneau if his mother was conscious, he responded "No, she doesn't have a brain, sir.''

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/11/01/1903037/sons-brutal-killing-of-mother.html

Another mindless killing. Why don't people think about what they are doing? It's senseless. It just boggles the mind.
At first he tried to poison her by putting lithium in her drink. But, he said, she caught him and yelled at him.

He hatched a second plan, that involved interrupting her shower and hitting her lightly on the back.

Eventually becoming annoyed, Nancy Bruneau began to hit back, so her son upped the ante and hit her harder. When Nancy Bruneau then tried to wrestle her son to the ground, he grabbed a hammer from a tool box and began attacking her.

You kill your own mother and then call to report it and how you did it in detail? What, to gloat? What a ****ing moron.

Hit her lightly on the back.

With what, a spoon?

"I hit her lightly and she didn't die!"

"He tried to poison her, but she caught him and yelled at him."

Oh God help me.

Sounds like she was a bit nuts too; who the hell simply scolds someone after they try to poison you?

Side note, title of the article is retarded, "Son's brutal killing of mother was a nightmare". In other news, Husband's gruesome murder of wife was unpleasant.

Side note, title of the article is retarded, "Son's brutal killing of mother was a nightmare". In other news, Husband's gruesome murder of wife was unpleasant.
Yeah, the title got me to read it. I thought maybe he was sleepwalking while having a bad dream and slaughtered her.

Another mindless killing. Why don't people think about what they are doing? It's senseless. It just boggles the mind.

Oh, I LOL'd.

Fun fact: I just finished watching a documentary about some serrial killer, then come here to find this.

How does he disembowel someone using a brick and a hammer?

"He tried to poison her, but she caught him and yelled at him."

Oh God help me.

The scenario was probably something innocent like this:

"Hey ma! Just putting poison into your drink. I'm going to murder you."

"Honey, what did I tell you about putting lithium in my coffee? Bad boy! Now run along while I make nothing of the fact that you just tryed to kill me."

I'm pretty sure no one will mess with him in the prison shower

Viggo Mortensen in: Face of a Killer

Just so nobody gets confused. My post originally said he looked like Viggo Mortensen, and I had posted a pic. But then I scrolled back up again and realized he doesn't really. So I edited it. So if you think Viggo Mortensen doesn't look like this guy at all, don't blame Stigmata for the comparison. Likewise, if you agree that he does, then I take full credit for making the comparison first.

Cillian Murphy in: I can't think of a title oh no

Sean Penn in: Momma, Bail Me Out of The Pen. Oh Wait. Shit.

At least he's heading to jail for the rest of his life.

You kill your own mother and then call to report it and how you did it in detail? What, to gloat? What a ****ing moron.
You're talking as if this guy had a rational mind.

Back