Oh Baby, I'm Back

Razor

Spy
Reaction score
After completely Halflife2 Episode 2 in a single evening, thought it would be time to pop in and say hello :smoking:

I'm a metrocop, so that outranks Halflife2.net Staff :p

Who are you again?
Yeah, Samon, how come your post count is so low?

Hello friend Razor, welcome, and Hi.

I dont know you but i say .. Goodmorning.. Goodevening.. and Goodnight!

hey razor welcome back ..oh and there's Pesmerga /waves

hey I vaguely remember you too; it's Mr Reak ..man old members are coming out of the woodwork

Haha yeah, bored at work, so randomly remembered that I had account here four years ago. Glad to see website didn't change much, fast loading forums without tons of crap on them are plus.

Why the hell do you guys all make a big deal about leaving and a big deal about returning? It's like me telling my roommates I'm leaving forever every time I walk out the door and then saying how amazing it is that I've returned when I come home.

Why the hell do you guys all make a big deal about leaving and a big deal about returning? It's like me telling my roommates I'm leaving forever every time I walk out the door and then saying how amazing it is that I've returned when I come home.
OMG ITS DAN !@#!!!

I can see Cpt Stern is still here, thought you would have been kidnapped, flown to Jordon and tortured by George W already :). Raziarr, i don't have the rabbit anymore :(, unless someone can find it.

I remember Razor. Also remember Reak's avatar for some odd reason

i remember you but cant quite remember what you were like, your e-personality, its actually kinda pissing me off coz i do remember you :p

Weclome back peeps who are back....
?_?

Holy shit Mr.Reak is back. I still have one of your topics bookmarked man. I can't believe you've come back.

what took you so long? there were some really hot chicks assking for you...but we told them you're off to become a catholic preist, so we did them instead.

seriously, welcome back :thumbs:

what took you so long? there were some really hot chicks assking for you...but we told them you're off to become a catholic preist, so we did them instead.

seriously, welcome back :thumbs:

oh man, noooo :(. Did you get any of their numbers?

As a welcome back present I suggest a post-count reset!

Welcome back all... yall.

EDIT: Also, lol, you still have more than 3 posts per day.

In the good old days, you only got the opportunity to get your post count reset when you posted a "OMGWTFFTW I H4V3 4315 P057S"

Metrocop status is derived from your post count... thats what I was getting at.

Bad joke.. sorry :(

Razor! Glad to see you back around.

Back